• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
InnerFlame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, I hate those Pokemon that blow up on you. XD Most common way to lose a Shiny, I tell you. XD

Roserade's a really cool Pokemon. XD If only the rose on top were red, then it would fit more, perhaps. XD How about the rest...Damion was originally Ninetales because I couldn't find anything else that was furry...until I saw Eevee. XD The others were pretty easy to match up...I just hope that AT and Ysavvryl will make Gaias of their characters so that I could have fun with them too. XD

Careful? Cool! I'll change the one on the thread first. XD
    Heh, I guess the gender of the Pokemon wouldn't matter in some cases. XD Wow...Male Shiny Glaceon? What Nature? XD

I tried matching up Pokemon to the characters' casual looks...and yes, Raven does look like a Shiny Roserade...look at my first set of match-ups on the thread. Evie became Arcanine because...yeah...tell me if you think a particular Pokemon matches each look better and I'll adjust. XD

Well, Dante is actually Lonely so that counts. XD Evie is either Adamant or Naughty. XD Would Raven be Serious? XD
    Hey. XD Are you going to do the characters as Pokemon with Natures again? XD I wanna see that! I've always been a fan of that being "your part", if mine revolves around Gaia sets and Mon's is MLP. XD

How will you choose which character gets to be which Pokemon? Looks/recurring images and motifs (like Miraela with roses, Asher with autumn leaves)? Or something else? XD Like...would Raven be Honchkrow because it's close to a Raven, or would be be a...Zoroark or Roserade because they're the Pokemon he kinda looks like (Roserade in his casual clothes that is. XD). Not that Evie looks like a Pokemon, though...unless you think she does. XD

What will the Natures be if ever you do it? XD Hopefully Evie doesn't get something -ATK...>.<
    I dispise Johto and love Soul Silver. I'm a hypocrite, and yea Jasmine is a really nice character
    Hey, hey IF! Remember that BK rp we talked about ages ago? Got some stuff planned for it on my way home from school today. Wanna see what I've got? I've pretty much got everything but the plot though fsst.

Won't get it up until summer at the earliest but yeah.
    I guess Marly wold be surprised and she would provide te next target/ Party''s at 8 PM Saturday to Sunday noon
    Well, they're planning to make Becky confess her forging the evidence that damaged Karai's reputation
    And we need you because you pretty much wrote yourself deep into Kara's story. Vanishing leaves a hole. I've already had to write out Hank when Neo quit, but Marly would be really hard to write out. Like, really really hard.
    Hey Inner, Bron's wondering if you would come back to Journal. Because of your char's importance in Karai's history
    Heh, he probably has one of the best themes. XD I always try to think before I design...if Raven's about to thief something, the bag's got to hide somewhere. XD The outfit makes him mysterious. XD You can have him steal clothes from some unfortunate's room if he knows the unlocking techniques. XD Makes things fun! XD

Post it on the DT so everyone gets the idea that Raven is a raven. XD

Heh, I love Zexion so I immediately notice. XD Evie actually has a number of similarities to Saix, in contrast. XD
    Yes, there's Silver and Bronze. XD It's a cute theme, this Gemini-Raven thing. XD Evie has her winter theme all around. XD Strange that she doesn't wear white...she hates it. XD

The pendant actually layered wrong, so I had to take it out. His pouch should be hiding under his belt-cloth so it wouldn't be so conspicuous. Why do you think I chose those pants anyway? XD Here you go...his final look with and without the mask. XD

[IMG]

I must admit, I thought of Zexion when I saw Raven's bangs and thus, gave him that dark bluish-gray that reminds me of Zexion. XD
    That's cool!

I'm sure we will see some very interesting interaction between Raven and Dante considering Raven is stalking him for the supposed 1 million Gold. I'm sure Raven will have a blast on ship considering the wealth of the people on board.
    I guess it really comes with such a price. XD Yes, 1 Gold is equal to $100. Heh, I guess Raven does fit a Gemini birthday...Evie is a Sagittarius for the primary reason that she needs a December birthday thematically. XD So, December 3. XD I guess that her personality also fits Sagittarius the best among the other signs. XD No way in hell would she be a Virgo, Cancer or Pisces. XD I have them here...you can pick your favorite or even ask me to mix some stuff up. XD Once you pick the final version (along with any tweaks), I'll put the mask on. XD

http://www.tektek.org/avatars/Formal_Raven

They do, don't worry. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…