• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! I'd like to challenge you for the CC league! Can you tell me roughly what times you're on the CC Xat so that I can catch you on and challenge you?
    [7:16:27 PM] Garza: i know you been calling me dude theres a fat, like really fat black woman leaving me messages that keeps sayinbg shug all the time
    [7:16:31 PM] Garza: you silly nincompoop
    [7:18:02 PM] Ianeh: lol
    [7:18:08 PM] Ianeh: what did she say
    [7:19:25 PM] Garza: she said that ian goulds penis is mush bigger and rounder than mine and that she was leaving me for a far superior man at sitting at home on the computer.
    It's been a while since I've played, but I'm trying to get back into Pokemon like I was when I battled a lot. I'm even trying to upload some epic battles for my youtube channel :D.
    lol, give me a quick background on dppt meta. what works? i know fwg, celebi+heatran.

tl;dr give me a quicky :]
    I'll probably need more help...if I need to EV train them myself (regarding which...to put where). I'm quite able to EV train, but lazy. RNG takes up a lot of my time :). Or I could just follow Smogon!
    I am so sorry! I did not know about Genesect's english name, and I registered under the name Genosect which was the Japanese name and only name I knew of it. I am certainly requesting a name change, but it won't be relating to any Pokémon issue. If you are a K-Pop fan of any sort, my new username might annoy you since I can't use non-alphanumerical symbols to actually include in the name. So if you're not a K-pop fan, don't pay any attention to Korean media not endorsed in American or European markets or popular businesses.
    If my name does not get changed, then I have no way of getting it changed until November, so I suggest blocking me wholly may help? If it doesn't I have no way of doing anything and you're just going to have to either ignore it and suck it up, or keep writing on your screen. Use a soft ballpoint or just a thin dry-erase marker. Otherwise, I have no control over your OCD.
    was going to a long time ago, but never did, lol. ill try it out :]

sorry, couldnt join the battle city tourny :( no time on my end, ill be hardpressed to do the contra
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…