• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The banner is taken from Bulbapedia, article: Let's Join Hands/手をつなごう (Pokemon Best Wishes! Anime final end theme). Earlier versions of this signature have got me in trouble with moderators, so proceed with caution if you use it. I advise reading the signature rules carefully when using banners. I had to shrink and cut the image in half to comply with signature rules.

The text above it is Everyone Together! in languages that I know (English, Chinese), have learnt (German, Japanese), or have attempted to learn (Korean), arranged in which languages I have learnt first.

The lowest text means "If you seek peace, prepare for war" in Latin. Just something I put out there.
    Hello :)
    I just want to let you know that you don't have to use spoiler tags in the shipping section. Spoilers are allowed without tags in there (check the thread title)

Love your sig btw!
    Hello! I know we haven't met, but I just wanted to say that every time I see the banner in your sig, I love it! :D If you don't mind, can you tell me about where you got it from? :) We can be friends if you like. :3
    Hello, new Pearlshipper. The Rise of Darkrai left me to remember how my view of Ash and Dawn developed after I watched it last night, and I think you'd be surprised at its progress. Are you doing well in your corner of the world?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…