• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Does anyone else think that it was a clever idea to use the accented e for Flabebe's name (typing on an iPad so I can't use the actual letter)? After all, vowels with accents are very common in French and Spanish.
    ----------
    Actually you can. Just hold your finger on the "e" and a bunch of choices should come up for accents over it. (I post on my iPad all the time.)

ęēėëéèê
    That's very odd. Like I said in my PM to you (which, for reference in case you're still getting a delay, I sent about 20 minutes ago), If this is a problem with your inbox you should have this checked out.
    It's alright. It'd just be a good idea to check your PMs in the future before assuming your posts are just disappearing. Warning/Infraction notifications are sent that way and staff members will often delete rule-breaking posts.
    Hey there, just so you know I merged your thread with the Fic Ideas Thread where it belongs. Please be sure to read the Authors' Cafe Rules in the future.
    Please read your PMs. Your posts kept getting deleted yesterday because they broke the rules and I notified you about it via the PM warning system. I won't delete this latest one again because someone posted after you and it would wreck the order of the game if I did, but your post is breaking the rules of this game and you could be infracted for reposting it. When a staff member deletes your posts, it's for a reason and you shouldn't repost them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…