• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats cool. I'd honestly like to see some of your art. I'm not an artist, but I'm a musician who needs an artist for album covers and stuff of the sort.
    She likes it here, but I know she wants to go back to New England. Unfortunately though, we don't really have enough money to move, even if we sold the house. Plus, I'm going to college instate, and I'm not ready to live away from my parents. There's nowhere else in the entire northeast that offers my major(I think at least), so that's another reason to stay here.
    yeah... my mom's from massachusetts. She's lived here for over 20 years, and she's still stunned every time someone does something stupid.
    eh... I'm in the suburbs, outside of the city. On the island, it's a lot different. If you go north, it gets a lot more scarce. One thing I can say is: NY has the worst drivers. My mom saw someone cut across 4 lanes of traffic just to go to mcdonalds. There's a reason I'm 18 and I haven't even stepped into the drivers seat of a car...
    aww... that's too bad. I'm surev those people have something interesting to say, just like in pokemon! Well, as for me, there's about 1000000000000000000000000000000000 people in NY, and I only know, oh, maybe 10 of them...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…