• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Razor Leafeon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When did you become Keneddy XD He calls me Jos too :3 WELL I GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL >u< And I did the Illinois Map test the teacher said tht I have a high geometry and algebra score so I can qualify for highschool math next year in 8th grade :D Wbu? ^-^

[LALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALA BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY!]
    oh wow you are great cant believe you still have that pm no no prob i found out i actually never erased it :D IM SO HAPPY! oh and wanna help out? I am gonna be maybe getting a dog so look up these dogs: Pug, Puggle, and Bulldog. put them in google images and see which one you like best and tell me! :D
    I have more to deal with Ehhhhhhh >3<
    Say 'Happy Birthday! I wove you *-*' to her >u<

[Oh really? XD Well I have been speaking spanish since I was three and I can't believe I didn't notice that D: NOOOOOOO! x-x Well he's from japan, i think >.<]
    D8 SAD STORYYYY..Xc

[Anba is a boy so duuhhh! X3 Awww that a sad story o: Did you name him?! :D Maybe he's an angel now *o* And still roaming around in his ghostly body :3 I hate my dog, Princess II >u< But Princess I died by getting hit by a car too x-x I feel your pain xox]
    Ah yeah, school is never really any fun.

I know I tried that with Prof. Oak memes, but all the good ones were bunched up with other memes. So, I couldn't post one Prof. Oak meme without posting about 5 more.
    I also got my dog to sit on my lap ^-^ YAY!!! I FEEL LIKE A WINNER ALREADY >u<

[ Only in my girl stuff I'm happier online and after my girl stuff I'm much hyper IRL and happy and fruity :3 /o/ how do you know that?! XD Your one of the 6 guys I told XD Jake doesn't count he's my servant x-x I also get cramps D: My personal coach is a guy XD My swim coach is a girl who loves to stare at people ..>.< Ya she is a pedo.]
    So far I got Icecream~ *-*

[Mess with who? XD Online I much happier ^3^ I also won't be swimming this week so I gotta make it up by doing push-ups, sit-ups, well dryland with meh swim coach x/]
    /o/ me too. But I get whatever I want when I'm like this :D

[... I've been having it at the start of January XD People think I don't have it online but IRL you'd know when I have it. Each time my face would get pale I would look so dead and out of energy, stubborn, I get pissed when people touch me, and I refuse to walk so I make Jake carry me around the school >u< BUT I GET WHAT I WANT 'CAUSE GUYS KNOW WHEN NOT TO MESS WITH A GIRL'S BAD SIDE ^3^]
    I've been on haha.

[o.o Dating a sibling is gross I don't know what stuff you practice but..XD I certainly don't do that <~>]

I have a fever of 107° =^= I hate girl issues D:< [Yes, it's this time of month x-x]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…