• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Abyss for the 3DS does have some new stuff, but I don't think it's a huge amount.

And a lot of games get bad fan translations. And FE 6 the translation wasn't great, they just had someone make it so it at least sounded coherent, instead of leaving a garbled mess like some of the earlier games.
    I will not stop slandering since you expect me to stop but I will not stop in an effort to do unexpected things such as slandering you.

But what if I need my money at a certain moment and it still hasn't come back? That'd be too troublesome. Um, no. No one knows where Kansas is and I always mistake it for Idaho or one of the Dakota states if I look at an unmarked map. I assure you that New york is freedom loving because I have an American turtle who loves freedom and lives in New York.
    Well a PS3 game most likely wouldn't get a rerelease.

And that's a lot of games, and the translations usually aren't that great. Just look at any pre-Eliwood Fire Emblem translation.
    I advise you to stop lying to me it's very offensive and it hurts so much.

I have the patience for letting the things come back to me someday. I've tried burying myself alive once but someone called the cops on me.
    Yeah, that's the other reason I wanted the PS3 Vesperia, the extra stuff.
    No, I'm bad at getting Tales games. I keep thinking about it but never do. I did hear it was better than Xilia though.
    Seems like solid advice.

String? I don't think I have the patience for that. Scared of anything that has to do with my body not touching the ground.
    I might get the one for the 3DS, but I forget which one that is too, I just heard it was a good remake.
    What's the opposite?

I don't think I can afford the chance of my money flying away. I'm scared of flying.
    Is Xilia supposed to be good? I want to play Vesperia, but the PS3 version didn't come out over here.
    Yeah, it's exactly what you think it is. There's also Pavis+ and Aegis+ too.
    It does, it's just called Vantage+, since it always happens. Same with Luna+
    Voters will be attracted to my realness I bet. They're attracted to that kind of stuff.

Like what?
    Then again only a few characters are obviously evil looking.

And i'm still trying to do that one, since I can't rush fast enough.
    Probably Arvis, since he's probably the most debated one.

Yeah, it's sort of like counter where it benefits enemies a lot more than you.
    Ares isn't evil at all, he just fought for an evil empire but was still a good guy. And yeah.

Pass is really bad for a top tier skill.
    I never said I was good at this.

Didn't gold have it's worse days in decades a couple of years ago?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…