• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Except that was/is a common way to take care of hard-to-interact with Legends.

Thrag is hardly a pain anymore. Not unless you're playing pure aggro. And even then most Aggro decks now are fast enough to just kill you before you get a chance to play him.
    Yeah. The Legends one makes sense...until you come up against a Voltron strategy using Geist of Saint Traft, Zur the Enchanter, or Uril the Miststalker. Where you can't kill them with anything, except the old-rule Phantasmal Image/Clone/PHyrexian Metamorph/Evil Twin.

I like the sideboard too. Since it adds flexibility.

The land rule only applies to cards stating you can "play" a land. "Putting" it into play is totally different. So farseek, rampant growth, etc, will not be changed.
    Right now I'm having a blast trying to think up the chapter titles for Suits/AC.
    Nothing yet. He's still reading through the packet I gave him. It was like...30 pages. 16 pages of story, 8 pages of character write-ups, and another 6 or so of worldbuilding. It's a lot to digest. I'm gonna be at the shop tomorrow night for FNM and Saturday for gameday...probably. So I'll see if we get a chance to talk then. He's not there tonight for EDH.
    But yeah, I'm super excited. I'll keep you updated on how it goes. And who knows, we might get published one day. This guy is a good artist, so I'm excited for the concept art.
    Fine, but you will have to convince me.

Don't you dare. It's your own fault if you can't keep an animal the size of your hand out of your living space.

Lies. You love me, don't you?
    Yes embrace the felines. They'd love to embrace you too, with their claws. Insignificant human.

Doesn't matter where you do it, the pigeons will still find you. And **** in your mouth.

... Not sure if enough to say our thing is over and you'll never see me again.
    He sort of just "lets go" or "gives in". Jeff Lindsay really described it best in that Dexter lets the passenger "do the driving" and that's really (fortunately or unfortunately) the perfect way to describe it. Lance is still there, still aware of what's going on and knows what he's doing. He's still doing the actions and speaking the words, but it's this "other" self that's moving him to do it. It's absolute relinquished control (of self) and absolute retained control (of the situation) and the epitome of his detachment.
    I've heard that there are some actual methods for voice deepening as well. Far better ones than that, anyway. But feel free to try. Tell me when a bird shits in your mouth for looking up and keeping your mouth open.

Oh good. You better not smoke or I won't do you ever again.

I still prefer kittens tho.
    Yeah, Lance's Dark Passenger requires some reworking of the terminology. If only by removing the "Dark" from it. There's simply no better word than "passenger," unfortunately. Especially because of the parallel that develops between Lance's view of the Passenger within himself and his views of himself within the White Glint. Both are empty, putting on a clean/noble front, when there's really something terribly dark and inhuman within them.

I'm not too worried. It started very similarly to Jeff Lindsay's version, but I've developed enough of my own significant vocabulary and syntax for it that there's only a thematic sort of similarity. I draw a lot on The Stranger, too, in terms of Lance's detachment, even going so far as providing a shout-out reference in his Call-sign.
    Except then you'll cough all the time and nobody an ever hear your voice. Just face it man, that voice will never be yours no matter what you do.

Speaking of voices, I lost mine yesterday. ****ing cold. Now I have to use sign language I jus developed and only I understand.

I have another video of that pup too, but the link is on my home computer and I'm like twenty thousand kilometers from home so meh. I'll show it when I get back.
    I'm still using Lance, Claire, and Serra as focal points to tell the story. The basic outline will probably be the same. Though I'm going to play with new supporting characters a bit. Should be interesting. The story will be more compartmentalized to take advantage--and due to the restriction--of the narrowed viewpoints. There will probably be fewer characters overall, because of the same reasons. So I really have to think about the characters and character archetypes I want to represent.

I'm also considering not using the current AC storyline and instead setting the story before the events of what we've seen in the RPG. It'd be a shorter, more concise piece called "Bayonet Contract."
    I gave him all the stuff today. He's gonna take a look over the weekend and get back to me.

Yeah, I'm going (right now) with the powered-armor idea.
    Some exciting news:

I've begun talks with a local comic shop owner/artist and we've discussed working on an (RPG) AC-derived graphic novel. No Armored Cores or any copyright infringement stuff, but I feel it's a diverse and exciting enough world/universe I created that it could make an interesting story. I'll probably be meeting with him today to give him the notes I have for the project and we'll go from there.
    Yeah that's it the second half of the story. The part I've officially labeled "All as One". I'm just hoping we get some more consistent posts. Maybe even get sequel back...and Smb if he ever returns.

Well...I've kinda given up on that. Mainly because It didn't have much direction anyway. But...
    Let's hope AC gets the kick it needs. Now that GH and I are both done with school (me for good, it seems, unless I decide to get even more degrees).
    Re: Puppy: You're welcome. A friend of mine always (re)blogs cute corgis so now I'm sort of convinced they're the cutest breed ever.

Well, after this.

I dunno why but that made me crack up . Maybe because I agree. Dudes with muscle really shouldn't be in maid outfits. Leave that **** to the ladies.

Also, sorry to disappoint you bro, but it's just a commercial for some Italian... salad sauce or something. "How Zesty do you want it?"

Dat dough spanking tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…