• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Each skill has it's own recharge time, otherwise it would be too imbalanced. Some skills take up more than one command slot though.

Well the thing is companies were doing this before Nintendo too, it's just Nintendo is the first to outright say it. Plus with people doing dumb things like making rape jokes over Nintendo videos, you think they wouldn't want people making money off that.

Any internet thing is 95% luck. That's why it's best to keep in mind it's a hobby that you don't make money first when you start something.
    I don't think I've been collecting nutrients my entire life. Well, I don't think I have. I've always assumed that I was born with them.

Well, I didn't want to come out with this information until the rest of sppf was ready but I am indeed Bill Clinton. I didn't think this site was ready for such a man of my stature here but this is what we've come to. To compare the rest of the world to tribal groups in the Far East is insulting to the civilized world and I would like to request an apology from you. I'm a shipping cargo ship full of PCP to those islands for diplomatic reasons. Well, if I bump into Independence Day, starring Will Smith, on HBO, would you change your tune of high-quality on HBO? Ignorance is always an excuse why do you thin I was never elected for a third term? Thank you for such an honor but I will have to decline because I am going to be bust curing aids in sub-Saharan Uzbekibekistanstan. You guys clearly invited me to they party. There was never a reason not to invite me thus it's clear that I was invited. And if you were Bill Clinton you would be doing PCP right now. But you aren't and you won't. I may become the next Supreme Court judge by the way. It means that I get to know people whoever they may be. Well, if I'm a zombie then I'll have to start lobbying the for the dried meats industry now.
    Yeah, they have a command slot system now that works so much better, they just have recharge times instead of an MP system. And 2 kind of had a backstory, but outside of that if you just picked up a game without knowing about the other games you would be lost in most of the other ones.

And considering people are pissed at Nintendo for their recent views on LPs, even though Nintendo is in the right, I'm not surprised.

Questionable Content, Crt+Alt+D does but honestly it doesn't look that way for much longer, Homestuck, there are a few. The problem is it's one part skill to 10 parts luck with webcomics, so even an amazing artist would be in trouble.
    Ones like strike raid, ars arcanum, just they make them more usable. And that's true, it's just before D3 no Kingdom Hearts game ever had any backstory in game, so it's kind of nice.

Well all internet stuff hits a peak and goes down anyway. And vlogs are 99% awful.

And you can, just very very few people do. Maybe only a dozen or so people make a decent living solely on it. That doesn't stop a ton of them from happening though. And yeah, Ctrl Alt Del. It's average-bad gamer comic, but the author being a huge asshole is what kills it.
    A pansy army doesn't sound like the kind of army that I'd want for anything other than standing around. I don't even know if I'd call them an army if anything more than a couple of guys standing around not doing much.

It may or may not be a threat to the people depending on the circumstances at the time of said comments and of those in the future. If this sounds like a message written by a lawyer then you would be on the money that it was not. It's good to hear that you are turtle-neutral but it would be such an improvement if you were, in fact, pro-turtle like the rest of the world. No has hurt me except the anti-turtle community. Well, since I've never watched Independence Day, starring Will Smith, it's okay for me not to have ever watched it since I don't know what I'm missing and likely never will unless I'm watching HBO late at night or something else. When you have thrown as many textbooks as I have then you learn from practice the many uses that they hold. I will write it with you if you put your name first on the cover. I can because it was derivative enough to the point where it can be labeled as an original work and/or a parody regarding the first party's involvement with the second party. The Supreme Court is on my payroll so I will probably win this case. Well, if you join those two groups then I will simply create my own group called the "Westboro Tea Party" to counter any momentum you gain. I knew it. I could never be wrong about John Mellencamp. The only way they are similar is in the way that neither exists. But I drink to fight bears the commercials said I could.
    Well better in the sense that you get reaction commands plus the abilities from 1, which I missed. And this game actually has files that give all the backstory for the other games, which is really nice.

Yeah, I never followed him but I heard he did get really bad at one point. But the worst is when you have lpers and reviewers act like their opinion is the only good one to have, and it just gets worse and worse. I mean I follow people who make fun of bad lets plays, but outside of the videos they're surprisingly nice.

But this was around 06-07 when people realized you could make it big with a webcomic, and everyone and their mom did one. The only real bad person around who is well known is Tim Buckley from CAD, and he's lost a lot of popularity.
    But what if they're a group? There's strength in numbers.

I am a more competent Boston Bomber. I wreck large cities like GrizzlyB to push my pro-turtle agenda on the Kansians. I have never watched that movie so I can guarantee are <CUTE> <PRIM> and <PROPER> that it was an original idea and not a scene stolen from Independence Day starring Will Smith. The only things text books are good for are throwing them at people with short lobs while they're not looking. Especially the ones that weight over eight pounds. "BH&G"? Ehhhhhhhhhhh. I am so American that I've been labeled an enemy of the state. The Tea Party and Westboro have held protests against me. John Mellencamp? Too un-American for me to know who that is. It's because Kansas has no economy to note of. bears don't exist because I made them extinct.
    Well the combat is like a better version of 2 mixed with the attack system of Birth by Sleep and Coded, and it comes together really well.

I do think that the youtube system is about to reach it's peak with that though, since you have the people that got popular doing it starting to get really full of themselves. Sort of like what happened to webcomics a few years back.
    I couldn't do that. They would take revenge on me ten-fold.

Well, I do like breaking down notions since I imagine tall buildings just collapsing down one one another like a game dominos with the crowd going "Oh no, my world's been turned upside down" or something though that might just be a re-enactment of some movie or something. I don't really know. I'm making something up as I type. Publishing industry? I didn't think people still read books for their enjoyment. I 'am very American. It's just that I'm a real American unlike you. Whereas you're from small town America (fake America) I'm from real America in the big city. Well, I've never heard "Kansas" and "economy" in the same sentence until you just said them so I don't know you tell me when that last happened. It's too cold for Coney Island'ing so I haven't seen any as of late.
    Yeah, it's not a bad system though, it's just those two abilities are needed a lot more than they were the past few games, since bosses like to have a lot of multi hit attacks where if you get hit once you get hit by all of them.

And originally it was all about showing off an old or obscure game that you were good at. Some people just like to take a new game and suck at it though, and that's just awful.
    Though the game does have an annoying part where you almost need once more and second chance, and doesn't tell you how to get them.

Kinda yeah. And almost all popular youtube ones are awful at least, since all they do is play the newest game whenever it comes out, doesn't finish it, and spends most their time lost in the game or complaining about things that are their fault. One good thing about the lp Archive is that all the games there have a rule where you can't lp a game until it's been out for 3 months.
    Yeah, it's actually really good from a visual and gameplay standpoint. Story is meh, but it's Kingdom Hearts so that's expected.

And mainly Lper, though those terms are combining. All the lpers I like are small-medium popularity, unless Retsupurae counts.
    I used to think that but Kingdom Hearts on the 3ds really looked amazing.

True, it's just that I can't think of one person who's a hugely popular gamer that's actually good or funny.
    I mean I would get a 3ds version just because I like the handheld part, but that's just me.

Yeah, and only a few are actually good.
    I didn't think anyone would enjoy breaking anything.

I better watch my tone since that sounds absolutely correct. Well, I'm good at making up my own information since I do so most of the day when I'm not doing anything. It's usually correct too. You don't need to look it up since I just made that up by the way. I should profiteer off of this great idea that I just made up. "You people" clearly means people from Kansas or Americans in general but I was specifically referring to Kansans and their Kansian economic theories. Well, basking is all they are good for these days. There haven't been any go-karts to hone in on in years.
    It could be either, the description I read was kind of vague about it.

I mean the really good ones one the LP archive, since they're built around showing the game off as best as they can.
    I'm not so confident in this decision.

An e-reader? What am I? A middle-aged white person? "Living in harmony with nature." Terrible advice. Awful. I was too lazy to find a different textbook and they all flooded the shelves so it was a lose-lose situation for me. My turtle was here before you people. There should be laws to help protect it from fake Americans from "Kansas." If it even really exists anyway. What do people normally do with semi-automatic turtles? They obviously go and do stuff like bask. I will consider Thomas Jefferson as a name.
    Yeah, it looks like the 3DS version has a few new mystic arts and that, but nothing big like another character.

Pretty much yeah, it just looks a lot better than some parts of 4 and 5 which even in the professional LPs they mention they have no idea whats going on with the translation.
    [_] = Yes
    [_] = Definitely
    [_] = Yes and I'll also give you all of my worldly possessions as an added tribute

This seems a little one-sided. Aren't there any more legit options to choose from?

All of Walt's books are checked out of my local library so you'll have to tell me what is says. Well, my textbook from Texas told me that anything west of the Mississippi River and east of the mountains in Utah is one big continent so I just assumed the names were interchangeable. I put all of the blame on Texas but that doesn't change my point about Kansas. How dare you claim my turtle is Pangean? That is an insult and I must warn you that I will give my turtle a semi-automatic turtle for our one week anniversary so please be careful with hat you say or he will have to defend his second amendment rights. It's name is still not known but that's just because it doesn't need one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…