• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Err what do you have?

I see you have a lugia up for trade I can trade you 2 shinies of your choice out of Raichu Spinda Torkoal or Beautifly.

I might be able to trade you my lvl 70 shiny alakazam as well
    Grr I really want those EVs trained. But I guess not. What could you offer me in addition to the feebas. Not saying it's bad, just that a shiny magicarp is pretty sought after :p
    Lol I don't know about shinnies but I bet we could arrange a deal. Also if you train the EVs here is the deal I plan to lay out.

Shiny Magicarp
    JIRACHI!
    Masterball
    Shiny Magicarp.
    Hmm...would you be interested if I gave you it WITH a masterball or rare candy (maybe some other rare item). You would then train its EVs for me :) Not really that hard. It's like 15 battles when you have pokerus and the power items
    Oh. Well even if it's hacked. I want one for my pokedex so I can get more off the GE. What would you want for that one?
    Well I'm no breeder, so I'll just go ahead and steal yours ;)
    What did you want for it again? Also, I'm too tired to think right now, but does it have any egg moves?
    Haha I wish you had another shaymin :/ I need one either way.
    Also I don't know which one to chose since I don't get any attack on one, but then only a fair amount of Hit Points on the other. Hmm, which do you reccomend ?
    Haha exactly! Gr.
    I'm mad because I just found out sky shaymin reverts back to its orginal form in Diamond/Pearl. :/ Grr.
    Thanks.
    Sorry it's just of utmost importance when trading for my [battle] team.
    I'll be able to initiate a trade for about 2-3 more hours, however I may lose connection sometime in between. Also if you battle on Wi-Fi using the 100/50 battle the pokemon will AUTOMATICALLY level up! (so you can check its IVs mid-battle).
    Actually that sounds nice!
    Hmm I'd have to think about that one.
    Is it UT? And if so, can you find its exact IVs via Wi-Fi?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…