• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are also those who wear masks because they are Jim Carrey

They forgot about that
    I find it stupid how they axed 313 (I hope I got the name right). I hope battlefront 3 has good severs when it comes out.
    Hahaha ****ing hell that game looks so bad

Meanwhile at Infinity Ward HQ

----------
    Hey... You know what?
    ----------

----------
    What?
    ----------

----------
    We're running out of ideas for the next call of duty game. There's nothing left to copy + paste.
    ----------

----------
    I think the CALL OF DUTY community want more of that guy who wore a stupid mask on his face.
    ----------

----------
    Ghost? But he's dead. He died in MW2.
    ----------

----------
    So ****ing what? The community would be Call of Duty: Dildo Wars if we sold it.
    ----------

----------
    Very true. And I might actually forward that to Treyarch as a heads up for the 2014 release. Such a dumb ****ing fan base hahahaha $$$$$
    ----------

----------
    HAHAHAHAH DUMB ****ING TWATS $$$$
    ----------
    Work on it when you're legal okay

Yeah man, I know how it feels. Well, it was more down to a friend of mine who used to ask me to come online daily, otherwise it would've never gotten the grip of me. I think our phases lasted about the same amount of time. Also, don't get the next one.
    Wouldn't mind that much

Aw I thought I'd find a cheeky pic of more than your hand lying around on that Photobucket account.
    No it's just the correct way to spell it

Hopefully the forums don't regard á as the same character as a
    as there's some guy who uses that name
    Oh God that was awful, hopefully I won't go down in history for making a joke that bad
    It's because I'm an alcoholic

I'm addicted to brewing up a good conversation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…