• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow you have my sympathy :), i dont reckon i could do it for that long while trying to act, its annoying enough having to do it when i have customers and even then i get breaks where i can relax before more people come and yeah its the worst look to try and hide.
    yeah and if you have to wait on other people for stuff like you said their quality of work can give you a bad name in that area instead of them and could damage your businesses credibility and they wont care sadly :/ there is nothing worse than when you are working flat out to try and clean the shop and keep everything stocked and everyone else is on their phone or chatting :/ that happens at my work all the time and its a pain :/,

that would be amazing though for you to be able to say you were able to run a wedding without anyone's help :) and yeah thats true and there would be some people you wouldn't want to see naked XD, yeah nothing can ever just be easy can it :( but then again it wouldnt be worth it if it was easy. and thats true i guess they do have chocolate with chili in the supermarkets these days so it must taste alright :), yeah originality is kinda rare these days sadly and yeah i feel old alot of the time these days also :(.

yeah that is pretty cool, kinda makes you think about how their blood gets around properly and all that, oh and i actually have one for you that i saw on the news the other day, did you know that we have the technology to use a 3D printer to create donor body parts as needed from scratch that will function, it is apparently still being tested but just imagine what they will be able to do in a couple more years.
    ok when i write something ill let you have the first look at it :D, thats true and the way i look at it, it could have been worse :/ yeah that would suck especially with all the time they would have put into the costume and i kinda get worried when i see someone in makeup at a convention and it starts to get cloudy :p,

hahaha yeah it was a pretty cool idea for the school to do for us :D, and since i am a bit of a socially awkward person one of my friends decided she would sign me up for a group dance hahaha, i am glad i did it although i wish i did up the fake stomach i had because it slid down and looked very awkward in front of about 900 people hahahaha, yeah it looks amazing as well but i just need to find the room for it :/ and yeah thats true :) it just depends on if you find one you like i guess :)

yeah he is a bit of a pain but he is slowly getting better i guess, oh and another big thing since we last spoke, my boss quit/got fired im not sure which and one of the managers wants me to go for his job :D the only thing is i dont know if i want it XD, and yeah now im kind of forced to exercise hahaha, yeah i cant wait for the winter weather to actually kick in, we have had bright sunny days all month so its abit weird because it is usually just rain and hail at this point :/

haha yeah that is true and these days i have stopped asking about weird injuries so that's a start :p, but what can i say, if i find something interesting my curiosity gets the better of me :p. hahaha yeah we anime fans need to stick together XD yeah i like the sound of it honestly (not in a narcissistic way though i just like the accent :p ) just yeah the only problem is some of my customers cant understand me either :( it would be awesome to do voice acting i reckon but im too awkward and there would be a hell of a lot of training in it i would imagine. and thats alright i like learning about what other people are passionate about :D so dont worry about that.
    Oh it is :D it makes getting up for work incredibly difficult hahaha,
    thats what i reckon, i find it a bit worrying when people who are my age cant cook for themselfs (one example is my cousin who doesnt even know how to boil water :/ ) and that is tempting :) as long as it is something nice and sweet :D i dont reckon i would be able to eat a ton of pies or something like that hahaha. I won but after that much food it didnt feel like winning.
    i know What's you means i forgot the full details in the Final few episode of Season 2 of Sonic X But i know for a fact in The Final few episode of Season chris was willing to doomed his own World just to keep Sonic in His World because something wrong with Time to make the human world freeze in Time i forgot but its show chris should has been a villain than a main hero, -_-
    oh and i Like Tails as My favorite Sonic character because mosty i love Foxes as one of My Main Favorite Animals,

As for Mew Mew Power i thought that's was good yeah i forgot about Mew Mew Power XD
    Kirby was okay to,

As for The Sonic Archie Comic i think something as popular should End without being cancel i Means give there's at issue issue 250 so i say give them 25 to 50 More issue to finish the comic up,

And that's True about Sally, i like her as a character in The Sonic SATAM Cartoon And in The Archie Comic What's fun need to get is she Only is in The Archie And SATAM Canon, in other Word She a none Canon Character To Sega that's was She was Never a character in The Game but Not doesn't means Sega Won't put her in The Sonic Game in The future if they design to make her Canon in The Sonic Game,

And i just like Talking on Skype with Friend More,
    Hm? Story?? XD

Oh, I know that feeling a lot. Trust me, happens almost everyday. Although, I am touched when you said that. Like that butterflies in your stomach feeling xD

Oh no no no no no. It is just for future reference :)
    Lol. Too much hype about it if you ask me.

Wow you are certainly a multitasker D:

I wanted to say that, but I didn't want to be rude :(
    Ohhh have you heard about the Samsung Galaxy S4?

I mean like, what's up. Lol.

It's one of those intense run em up games except you control a wildcat. It was like 4 dollars, so i was like "Eh whatever" xD
    i Think 4kids did a good job on Some Show to Like Pokemon the First 5 Season, Yugioh i agreed, Sonic X Wasn't to bad but Not that's great either in My opinion but i Like Sonic Voice, But i Don't Like Chris And how he was So obsessed With Sonic And all -_- Winx Club i agreed as well, but Yeah 4kids did Some great job on there's Anime and Show but Some of there's Show And Most of there's Dub in Anime suck in My opinion,

as For The Sonic Archie Comic that's been around sense 1993 And Only Now This Ken Penders guy just File a lawsuit against archie And its Sonic Comic you can read all about its here,

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/05/10/archie-v-penders-judge-this-looks-like-a-fine-mess/

Yeah Ken Penders should stop This lawsuit, its getting out of hand and Win or Lose its Can coat The End of The Archie Sonic Comic by Sega out of Anger For Not wanting to be in This lawsuit case, Making Ken Penders The most hated Person in The Archie Sonic Comic And Game Fan with Maybe Sega for canceling The Comic as Well,
    Win or lose canceling The Archie Sonic Comic Will be a Big Miskate by Sega, because of Not wanting to be in This lawsuit Mess by Ken,

as For The Adventure of Sonic The Hedgehog And Sonic SATAM i saw Every episode of them 2 show And i agreed about Sally But i'm Not into that's Love relationship fan base stuff because i can care less who The Main Male hero get as his girl in The End, but yeah, ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…