• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that and i've been married for 10 years to an animu pillow and i actually live in russia
    oh and im also a magical boy
    alright
    so my friend's p upset about someone online she used to like
    she thought it was a guy but it turned out to be a transgendered girl
    yeah they did an amazing job on it, have you seen any of the fan art people are doing of the new character designs??? some look better that how the original artists did them :)
    Ohh, I do remember your username! But I don't remember much about you T___T I'm horrible, I now.
    How are you? Things better at school?
    Have u watched a spongebob episode where he tries to be normal?
    Dont be...
    Why ppl call u not normal? You sound more normal than... that number username...
    All kinds. :) Mainly RPGs, like Pokemon (obviously xD), the Tales of series, Mother (my absolute favourite game series <3), Legend of Zelda (if that counts), etc., but I also play a wide variety of fighting games (Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Virtual Fighter, etc). I'm also big on the Mario sport games, especially Mario Kart and Mario Tennis, as well as the main Mario games themselves. :3
    So did I. ._. The newer anime isn't very good though... not at all.
    THey're awesome. <3 I like the style the characters are drawn in, and they're action-packed. :3
    I normally watch Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Witchblade, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Hetalia, High School of the Dead, Rosario + Vampire... and other shows in the anime section of Netflix!! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…