• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe, good to know :D
    I haven't gotten much progress done with Requiem. I'll let you know when I catch some time to read.

~Deadly
    And, in a stint of motivated writing, the review is up. XD

Yes, that's the first thing that came to mind after reading it.
    Just finished reading it. It's a perfect "aftermath" chapter, to be honest. It fit in very well.

Anyways, thanks! I look forward to it!
    The only problem with Hoenn - and it's a minor one - was that it still didn't have the physical/special split ... Man, 3D Hoenn would be fantastic!

~Deadly
    Sidewinder...Sidewinder... You're a WoJ, right? hm... Well then, I'd be happy to make ya one.Just tell me what awards you want on it and roughly what you want in the picture.
    Really? Mine as well! Gold was my first game, but I played Ruby and Emerald both as well, and Hoenn struck me as the most diverse region. You've got shipyards, seas, tropical forests, a desert and even a volcano in the same region! :D

FFN's reviewers are generally well-meaning but not very helpful, and the way you update and upload chapters is incredibly clunky, but it's pretty good otherwise. Not to mention, it has a great mobile layout.

~Deadly
    Yep. Sounds worse than it is, and I was really anxious about it. It was actually painless. But it's been obnoxious ever since. Kinda sore and big scabby/burny/mucus things.
    Hehe, thanks. I've been trying to work up the courage to read through Requiem as well, but I got scared off by the nineteen chapters I knew I'd inevitably had to read through ... I'll try though. Are you on FFN?

And I'm glad you're liking my fic ^_^

~Deadly
    I've always gotten them, but they've been nightmarishly bad lately. The night before my wedding last year, I was in the hospital with one that was gushing like a faucet and lasted about 5 hours.
    But that's not faaair ... it'll take me, like, a whole day to read twenty chapters ... And another two days to get motivated enough to review ...

~Deadly
    Yeah, they're good at that. Mine made me get my nose cauterized last week because I kept getting nosebleeds.
    Um, it depends ... How much of your story do I need to review? It's, like, twenty chapters in, right? Mine's only seven (pretty short) chapters, right now.

~Deadly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…