• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna have to take the test soon, because my permit expires in August and I reaaaaaally don't want to take the permit test again if I don't absolutely have to.

Yeah, club activities are great for that. Hopefully you'll be able to make time for those. I didn't get to as many as I probably should've when I was in college X_x
    And then I winded up losing my iPod. Well, derp.

You should~~ it's free on iTunes occasionally, and like $1.99 otherwise. You're doing yourself a disfavour by not playing it. Disfavor is a thing, right?

Of course six years later, I don't remember anything about American schools besides them lockers x)

That tends to happen a lot with me x). That being said, a mutual annoying at noobs is always a great convo starter :)
    D
    did you ever make a blog or do you just hate me
    There will come a time I'm sure. Actually yeah, we can either watch the coast or look out to sea and go past the volcano which might destroy Auckland one day.

Not as good as last year, difficulty spike and all that.
    Things aren't necessarily bad though, they're just tiring. Which basically means that tired has become my default mood. I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless, however. And don't worry about the lateness, it's not a big deal.
    Quaint in particular is a nice word. =)

Heh, that is a fine idea there. Just gotta wait for winter to roll in there again then.
    I guess it'd be or ingame, but we could also do SCRMT sometimes.

But if they read some of the posts and even try their hand at contributing; it could be valuable knowledge. Besides; you'll never learn if you don;t make mistakes.
    Did you have a good day? And yeah I was looking forward to seeing her in 2013 bc 13 but looks like it's not gonna happen :c are you excited for X & Y?
    Nice! I knew you'd succeed :U
    Well, I've been a brony for like, a year now, and I came out of the brony closet at the end of last year x3
    Nothing much eventful though. My life has no events :p
    I'm still practicing. I'm not very used to it.

It's true about the friend thing. That's the rough part after high school is over. Are you living on campus? It's much easier to meet people that way than if you commute.
    They're timeless/classic/quaint/etc!

Just gotta convince said friends to give me money. ;)

Aw, oh well.
    But that's...exactly...what I said >:I

Damn, I seriously got bored of this place after all the people I knew and loved as a kid just got up and left. What's shaking, zhanton? We haven't talked since christmas!
    I've gotta get my license before I can get too much into job hunting.

That's great! As far as I'm concerned, college > high school.
    oh yes.

Create A Team. Basically, it's to make a Thread. We make a build around a specific Pokemon, streategy or gimmick. We discuss Movesets, EV Spreads, etc. I think it's great for less experienced people.

Ah well. Competitive ruins the fun of the game so I don't blame you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…