• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Froakie may appear absentminded, but in truth it pays close attention to its surroundings at all times.
    ----------
    Awesome! So Blazios, I may appear to be absentminded.
    Yeah, it's been far too long for all of us. Crazy what just a few years can do to something as simple as the Brawl thread on an internet forum. @_@

Well, I'm here to stay and I think I've brought fhqwhgads back with me as well, so we're here to add some more life to this here party if ever there was some. :D
    Hey Blazios! Hope I'm not an unfamiliar face to you! =P I recently got a longing to check back in on SPPf and so I'm trying to reconnect with the crew from the good old days. As many as are left, at least. ;-; It's tough to say who remembers me and who doesn't, and where animosity may lie, but I felt I'd drop a line and say hey if you're still 'round!
    I made a new gif. Yay!

Did you ever accept my friend request on Miiverse? I haven't checked as of late.
    I made Dr. Pepper camo in MGS3, it is effective in red environments.

The photocamo in MGS3D is pretty neat, if you know what pictures you should take. I have my Seismotoad and Politoed camo. I also got camo that said, "No particular effective environment". Both of those camos had different indexes, so it makes me wonder.

Here are my camo results:
    Effective in water
    Effective in black environments
    Effective in gray environments
    Effective in beige environments
    Effective in red environments
    Effective in light brown environments
    Effective in orange environments
    Effective in green environments
    No particular effective environment
    I had other interesting nicknames. Skill Link Cincinno is Goldberg for the Rude Goldberg machine (it's a chain reaction). Munna is Lunatic. Vaporeon is Discure which I like in a weird way. Baltoy is Fortune like the wheel (even though it's a top) of fortune. Plus, I like the name since a Metal Gear Solid (2) boss had it.
    I would be, but I haven't evolved Baabaabang (Flaafy) yet.

BTW, the name is for the Medal. Also, I swear there was a long onomatopoeia (like 200 letters) for thunder invented by an author that started as baabaa.....
    Hey Blazios, how are you doing?

For the sake of it, I challenged Sabrina in Heart Gold last night (I only beat Lt. Surge as a Kanto Gym Leader previously), and I used two Pokemon, Ampharos and Politoed, and they weren't even leveled as high as Sabrina's Pokemon, though Signal Beam is tremendously helpful.
    I got over it, but...

----------
    I just thought of something, in the original Black and White, wasn't the leader, not Ghetsis, but N, the one that truly wanted to free Pokemon, tricked into seeing only the horrible acts done to Pokemon?

Isn't sort of ironic that PETA is doing the same thing to children? I guess that's what you get for one sided research, if you call it research.

And yet Red Dead Redemption, a game where you can actually skin animals, is left untouched.
    ----------
    PETA has got me more rallied up. I don't care about how they made fun of Pokemon, it's the why. Why are they targeting non-issues, scarring some kids for life, and making all animal advocates look like they're damn nuts. If I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd form the Societea, and kick PETA (and the tea party) out of the Pokemon World. They can stay on the moon, where Clefairy will mock them for eternity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…