• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No its alright. I just think in general, some people are actually coming to this conclusion that NaruHina is closer to canon because of Neji dying :(. And Neji was incredible.
    That's good to hear, because at the end of the day it's about respect. Respect which I don't believe I received. But as you say, I also have better things to do than get caught up in drama. The only reason I spoke up is because I didn't want you to have a jaded opinion of me.
    I joined about the time our old leader PKLegendHeroe transferred his duties as thread leader to Pat(Pokefan#493). I have been watching the Pocket Monsters anime in subbed ever since the twilight of Advanced Generation :). Hopefully NaruHina will be canon by the end of the manga. It has been developed aesthetically since the chunin exams.
    I am a NaruHina fan from narutoforums, so I can empathize and concur with you :). You should have been here when our 2nd thread was still active. That thread was galore with spam, one liners and other unnecessary goodies ^^. I think we as PearlShippers have managed to turn the corner around the beginning of 2009 when we resolved to make our pairing grow strong after a certain incident which resulted in that thread incurring a facepalm. I thank pokefan#493, and WGCV23 for the nurturing of new pearlshippers. When we analyze our own pairings, we are BOUND to be a tad arrogant or biased 95% of the time. That is what I did during the progression of DP; analyze Ash and Dawn's interactions in the RAW verision. As far as I am concerned, we defend our ship to the very end when it needs to be and hit within the rules.

You and I could become good friends in that case. I have a penchant for dissecting and analyzing literature as well. *high fives* :).
    While I am fine with debates most of them end very nastily here. Most of the debates are not really worth it considering the fact that no Ash shipping will happen in the anime. It still doesn't hurt however to to have some positivity regarding Hikari's future and her dominance among the female charas in the Japanese fandom. Even with a neutral eye, I still cannot find any faults with our style in the Pearl or Hikari threads. Integrity and respect has always been a main ingredient in the SatoHika culture, so I find it amusing and a tad disappointing to find us being questioned or being deemed arrogant. Arrogance is a part of any fandom, considering how group think psychology is dominant. The Pearl Thread 3.0 has been considered a masterpiece for the most part thanks to colorful shippers like FaceScar, PK0082, Lokoduro, and everyone else. I think it will continue to be a beauty thanks to the new cycle of shippers emerging on the thread.
    hey hows it going? i seen there's another avatar with ash and dawn doing the high five its in show avatar diamond and pearl 2 on page 30 if you wanna check it out
    Btw, you seem to be very intelligent and informative judging by the way you post :). I am glad that we have a whole new set of pearlshippers ready to take the mantle of the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…