• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's... Really weird. ._.; And kinda sad... Can you watch it on Netflix? Cuz I'm too lazy to go to an untrustworthy website to watch it. >,>
    So someone isn't human!!!

See, you should have mentioned how long these animes were in the first place because I kept thinking they were all like 50 episodes long! >.<
    Ah, I see. Isn't that one main female protagonist not human? Idk, I think I heard that someone in Clannad wasn't human????

Wow, that's a short anime! :O I'll probably wait until they all air, so I could watch them in one day. :p
    Surprisingly my nephew is good with him. And that's a bad thing, if you need to be skilled to use Snake, then that monkey actually has a brain. Say it ain't so Antony! D: Is that how you spell it?
    I HEAR taht he types fast O:<

Haha big feet and big hands :p Facts are the truth D: Phonsist is not me smarty D=

It did but then I didn't have time to watch episodes D: wow haha oh you =P I wanna see the anime with the swimming guys *w*
    It seems like it just plays with your emotions and feels... If I'm following this correctly: at one point it's all fun and games, then all sad and depressing, then laughter and playing like whatever happened didn't happen?

Yeah, apparently a character died in just the third episode. o_O Is the anime on-going because if it's just 13 episodes, that'll be easy to finish. The plot will never make sense for it. :p
    How is a comedy, then?!! You laugh so hard, you start crying?!! *sigh* So many episodes. I'll try my best, and try to not procrastinate... >.<

I just started it(reading the manga that is). I agree, it's okay compared to others. I still don't get the main plot for it... Have you ever seen Devil Survivor 2 or Madoka Magica? I haven't seen them yet.
    That would be very helpful. u.u Anything that will make me laugh, at least. By the way, how many episodes are in Clannad?

You're not going to let me die in peace are you? Anyways, have you seen Karneval?
    Woah!! now I'm scared! I get emotional easily, so I might just die from watching this... :<

NO!! I will not succumb to that! Why does there have to be so many good animes these days!?! D:<
    You never heard of Escaflowne O_O? That's one of the anime classics! (Granted, I haven't seen the show yet, but I have the movie, and I loved it.)
    Here comes the pain... *sigh*

You know, I should stop asking you for animes or else I will never catch up with my list!! :mad: *I say as I casually add it to the list*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…