• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PrismaticPrincessAnna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XDDD

She's the one running away from the zombies(???) right? :O She looks pretty cool~! Awww, that sucks; very inconvenient for you. D: Her design looks a bit complicated, but I'd say go for it! ^o^
    Ah...

Oh, yeah, that is a pain. Especially if you don't have very bright lights in the room you're in.
    Some character it's like... impossible to search for non-pervy art for. It's a shame.

Do I even want to know?
    Okay.

I HAVE. In fact, I still have hearts in my eyes and occasionally catch myself squeeing because of it!
    Exactly! It was creepy!

*sniff* I've been corrupted...
    because he ate too much! *shot* Why am I always so mean to Gourry? :<
    But yeah, I want to see Zel's expression! >;3
    Yeah. But good news! The site is finally back. Let's hope it stays back.

It's just a little interlude in-game with Silver getting sick.
    Well, she is you're favorite character~ XDDDD I read that line the wrong way; I read it in the voice of an evil villain that wanted to put Amelia to rest for good. >.< XDDD

I've been having such active imagination these past few days. XD
    Lol! That isn't a bad idea, but I'll feel bad that Gourry is the only one out of the picture eating fish somewhere by himself. xD
    [ Okay.

Do you like the Ash vs. Koga episode? I recently rewatched it, I love it, probably thanks to Psyduck being a retard but also the hero of the episode. And I think Venomoth is an awesome Pokemon. ]
    Ah, okay. That makes much more sense.

I got dared to do a SoulSilverShipping drabble dare, but I'm thinking I might expand it to be a oneshot.
    Yes, but I don't know what you're asking me to do. The site's down for pretty much everyone in certain groups. There's no real way to circumvent that.

I see.
    [ :3

I see.

That makes sense. Aside from Rachel and Zel, are there other characters you want to cosplay as? ]
    [ I do buy stuff online, simply because it's the only way to get nice Pokemon merchandise for me.

I see. Does your mom think you shouldn't do it, or does she think it's fine?

Why? ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…