• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mrmuffin123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's shiny, knows the moves drain punch, mach punch, payback and bulk up. Flawless and english normal name.

I might be able to trade then ^_^
    I just meant whether you two had finished the tradeshop post thing.

And yeah I'll send the Conkeldurr over in a minute, heading into the room now :)
    Right, I've just about had enough. Once Ghost of the Forums comes online, he can post the ghost sector, and then you and MrMuffin123 can post your shop.

This is seriously annoying; we've got problems even before the guild is open. Also, we'll be having to quickly form our war team in preparation for guild wars, and I remember you saying that you enjoyed preparing for VGC; would you like to be a member of the future war team?
    A question about the banners, am I just supposed to ask this Savanny about it, and what about the 4th legendary pokemon? Should I just chose one?
    Gimme one sec, I'm trading with Glace, and then I'll send one over. Say, after the VGC, will you be able to ev train a Pokemon for me?
    That seems okay. Don't post anything yet as we still need Darkrai'sVoid to post the ghost sector. Potatis has done his, so you two can merge your posts and decide who will post the whole thing.
    Just to say; the Guild is finally up and running!

After Darkrai'sVoid has made his post on the Ghost sector, either you or Potatis can make the post on your joint tradeshop of sorts. You two can decide who's going to post it. I know Potatis has written up the draft for his RNG shop, so all we need now is just for you to write up yours. Then, the two of you can merge it into one and post it :D

You can also request a userbar off Savanny if you'd like (And also if she'd generously take it) and do a custom userbar for yourself if you'd like. Something like "Guardians Head EV Trainer" with a certain colour scheme, and a legendary pokemon like Heatran or Shaymin, generally a 4th gen legendary :D

Also, can you tell Potatis of all this with the posts and userbars please?
    Hey man, I'd like to get my Shaymin back before the weekend <.< it's been over a month since I've traded it to you.
    Hey, I just wanted to ask how you and Potatis were doing on writing up the shop for the Guild?

I've written everything up and I just wanted to see how you were doing. I'm hoping they'll be a time where we're all online and that we can just post in a certain order. If not, I'll just ask a mod to reserve a couple posts.
    Well, I'm glad to see you and Potatis are working pretty well together ^_^

I'm just writing up the intros for each of the sectors, but if you and Potatis wanted to write up what you wanted to see in the RNG/EV Training Shop of the forum, I'd really appreciate it :)
    I heard from I-am-the-peel that you and I are assigned to the EV-RNG section of the new Guild. I think this might be as good an introduction as any. I am the new RNG-er of the section. Hear from you soon,

Potatis

P.S. Your inbox seems to be full. D.S.
    Just a quick notice; the Guild will officially be opened hopefully around the 25th of this month :D

Everything has been sorted; our own RNGer, cloner, fanfic writer, sector leaders, and I think we have enough members. All we need now is the fan art to come back in and for my exams to finish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…