• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there! Have you wondered why Shiny pokemon lover have been so... inactive the last weeks That is because he is gone.
    I am Shiny pokemon Lover! My user account have been deleted by an virus innfection, therefore I use this double user. (Yes, I use my old name!)
    I already have told Serebii Joe about the situation so I hope he helping me instead of banning me...
    I hope it is way I can get my old user account back.
    I WAS online, but something goes wrong under the connection. That symbol which shows how strong connection is stops to light before the connection.
    I don't know what the problem is. We have to cancel the trade...AGAIN...
    I know. I have been quiet. I work most of my time now therefore it has been less time to the computer. My post rank doesn't become much higher either.
    I also have been unlucky with Pokemon trades. I have been close many times, but something always happens so the other person cancels the trade.
    But even trough that I admit I should use more time here...
    hey Shiny pokemon lover:)
    it has been a few weeks ago since we last spoke, how are you doing lately?
    yeah, thunderstrikes are nasty for computers, that's why i allways pull out the plug of my computer when there is lightning, but i bet that thunderstrike had to be really close then.
    My vacation was wery similar, i had with building at a hut/barraks? to do.
    I havn't been at any trip. The internett at my computer have been hurt by a thunder strike so i couldn't use that to much.

To eonmaster 457, I am at Wi-Fi now!
    yeah, i didn't had much to do this vacation since all the money was spend for painting the house so i thought i might as well take my time on the forums^^

say about vacations how was your vacation Shiny pokemon lover?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…