• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cometstarlight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was waiting a bit for what you had to say before I decided what to do; that being said, I'd like to inquire afer that response, assuming your field trip is over, don't know how long those usually take. Either way, hope it was fun and that you'd like to RP in the new thread^^
    I'm going to take measures to make sure the Code Lyoko: OP idea goes somewhere, whether it is as a fanfiction or a RP.
    In the case of only one RPer or none wanting to reply once in a while, I'll turn it into a fanfiction (unless that one RPer wants to RP real bad, I'll think up something).
    If there are enough Garage Kid RPers or some who will play as a first and second Garage Kid, it will remain a RP, but understandably the current pace is too slow for one plot progression 'part', let alone only one or two people posting (and since they were virtual, the Garage Kids main plot didn't progress at all).
    So I do want to take everyone's posting pace in consideration and I greatly appreciate some of the RPers' posts so far, but no progress in the main plot is well, not a pace at all, just stasis and it'd be sad to see this story remain frozen like this.
    For the virtual character RPers I'm addressing with this identical post (sorry, it would come down to many of the same points anyway), it is also possible for you to either take a second character, may it be virtual, supporting or a Garage Kid, with me taking control of the whole pack of Garage Kids (or splitting it with the few RPers (the virtual ones having a possible second character if they want one) that still want to participate in a normal pace).
    Any odd sounding things I said, please do say so and I'll change it so I'm not contradicting myself:s
    Ah yes, I tried to find a solution for what happened last time when nobody posted either because they were waiting for someone else to post first and so nobody did; or they wanted to make the perfect post, but one never comes around to making it; or they waited because there wasn't any 'pressure' (note: for the lack of a better word) to post regularly and often, as is the case with other RPs when people don't post for a long time, they get kicked out, though I could be wrong. Seeing kicking as something harsh and rather irreversible, I thought a schedule would speed up posting so the story doesn't crawl forward due to the lack of posting. As you have shown me however, it had quite the averse effect.

I'm very willing to drop the schedule if that means more people will post, hopefully not after too much time has past, though I'm not quite sure how to let people know without coming of as a sort of Big Brother constantly spamming mass PMs. Should I maybe put it in the RP, post a personal visitor message on each RPer's profile, send a short and nice PM or something else? I'm asking because my chosen methods have had the opposite effect of the one intended:s:s:s
    Okay, I wrote another post and I'm now going around to every member to get some feedback on the RP, continuing it and their role, since posts from others are few and far between... So yeah, can you tell me whether you want to RP or not and if I should change for example, posting frequency to two weeks instead of one, as there seems to be something that's stopping people from posting and I'd like to know what that something is:)
    Fanfics are fanfics, honestly. One can do whatever they want with them whether it goes against canon or not. Either way, if you have something planned/almost finished and stuff like that happens, just ignore it or do find a way to incorporate it into the story without making it seem it was shoehorned in. (Though you would have to explain to the old readers the reasons... and most of them won't be happy.)
    Exactly. The old Pokémon had their chance back then. It's much too late now.

Can't argue there. Oh, my fanfics have always been the concern of readers. "Are you going to add the Unova Legendaries?" "No, I made it months before Unova was announced, stop asking." Besides, it's waaaaay too late to go back and completely edit things. Either way, chances are any new fanfics I make will not involve new Pokémon like that unless I really come up with something--which is rare even for other Pokémon.
    I know. I might get over it eventually, but until everything's come out about it, I'm just going to remain skeptical and sad over it.

At least my fanfics will not be affected by this.
    just letting you know make sure to stay active for Team Enchanted Garden Please ;) after awhile you will be removed from inactivy of the guild :(
    Yes, I do watch chuggaaconroy's LPs. Been watching them ever since he was wrapping up on Super Luigi Galaxy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…