• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I would really like your dwf adamant blaziken. I can give a shiny flawless timid starmie and shiny flawless (0 in speed) dusclops, both level 100. If you can clone I can give you a vgc metagross which is extremely rare as it was only given away in 3 areas and never went on wifi.
    Really? Are you sure you want anything?
    I might have something in 5th gen to offer.
    Okay :) Just send me your questions whenever :)
    I no longer RNG, but I guess teaching someone/resuming RNG for a bit wouldn't hurt ;)
    What do you need help with? What RNG type are you trying to learn on White since I can only RNG on White/Black x3
    I can teach flawlessness/shininess/HP 70 in eggs, and event wondercard RNG flawless/HP 70.
    For 4th gen HG/SS I can only do gamecorner Pokemon/non-shiny stationary pokemon :)
    On Platinum/Diamond/Pearl, I know shininess RNG for eggs but not IV manipulation.
    What are you having trouble with? Maybe I can explain better than Smogon xD Smogon's RNG guide is sooooo hard for any beginner xD
    Umm anything in my 4th gen tradeshop :)
    The link is in my sig, and I can pokeshift anything you need over for Zorua :)
    Hi, i'm interested in:
    26/11/30/31/31/31, ice 70, f, illusion, modest, scratch, leer, taunt, torment
    What do you want in return? I can offer a lot from 4th gen that I can pokeshift over :)
    I think I found it on Pokecheck, 2 match the IV and both were hacked so I'm going to guess yours is a hack, no thanks
    alright man sweet deal, ill stay logged in and u can just message me when you want to do the other trade. The darkrai is a event pokemon too at level 51 so you should like it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…