• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to bother you,

I just noticed a SERIOUS mess-up in the Gen 5 Pokèmon listing- a bunch of mixed-up and random sprites...

Dunno if this is intended, but...

Anyways, sorry for VMing you about this if this was intentional.

-Shymain
    Good evening, I have an avatar-related question: Is there any possible chance of having more Conquest-avatars? Like the common warriors?
    Have you uploaded Sugimori & DW art of Genesect to the avatars? I've looked, but can't seem to find it.
    I'm flabbergasted that WPM believes his source's bogus story about being tracked down by TPCi, who supposedly forced him to sign an NDA (even though he never worked for them) right after firing his roommate. WPM actually believes that something like that could happen without TPCi sending him a cease and desist letter? That he could leak the rest of his so-called information without a problem?

The worst part is that the majority of the fandom believe the story and look up to WPM for his "intelligent" handling of the situation. I know that the source leaked the four English names a day early, but that's nothing compared to getting into the trouble that he claims to have gotten into. He could have easily faked most (if not all) of the information that he posted back in February non-anonymously, and then last week when WPM finally decided to post about it, he sent him the names as an opportunity to fool everyone about the alleged leak.
    Hey Serebii
    Out of Curiousity.

Whats the Purpose of your SerebiiBot?
    Is it your backup for giving people reminders and special annoucement? :)
    Hey there I have true news. The wristwatches that the new boy and girl are wearing in X and Y are time traveling watches. They go 30 years into the past to stop Team Gear from messing things up in the past to make it affect the future. You probably won't believe me but its true. Also the starters are probably going to be Grass/Flying, Fire/Psychic and Water.
    Could I have the source of where Hiro said some of WPM's leak is fake?
    Trying to keep track of this whole leak thing has been somewhat difficult.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…