• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I have to agree to these points. Both have to try different and more daring things. And yeah, right now all the episodes are simple rehashes and mix-ups of past episodes and the show is lacking a true story. It's just... a 22-minutes advertising.

Ah, I see. You basically made a sort of little rewrite. Sounds interesting. I will check it out.
    Ah, yeah. But that was a one-time thing. Oshawott does that constantly.

Ah, who expects something different? The plot is always the same: Ash and girl fight for whatever trivial reason, hold a grudge against each other for almost the whole episode and reconcile at the end of said episode. Predictable thing is predictable.

Same here, I started a fic because I am so disappointed with how the show is handling things. I'll check your fic one of these days (and good thing that you know that shipping needs to stay a bit on the background).
    Yeah, perhaps. However I would have preferred him to have different traits and not be a Brock 2.0...
    Never seen My Little Pony, but I heard that despite having a low target it has many good points like development, something unusual in a show targeted to kids. And I agree. They shouldn't be afraid to acknowledge the past more often. As you said, kids aren't stupid.
    I watched the pics. It seems a good episode and finally Oshawott got a win, after so long. About time too!

Admittedly, I wonder why they didn't introduce the Razor Jet sooner... it could have been a cool combo for a battle (it would have been great against Hydreigon).

I won't hold my breath, but hopefully that leads to some development.
    Yeah I just re-watched it. xD I really want subs for it though. =O But actually it's pretty good compared to the last two. xD
    So I started reading chapter 2. One minor nitpick is that your paragraphs are too long. You do a nice job describing, but I feel you could tone it down a bit. ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…