• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck on the test.

I did not; I am sorry about that. What happened was that I was in the car on a ten-hour trip yesterday, and remembered that it was something you had wanted for a long while, but which I had never had the time to breed up till now. So, since I was bored and had nothing else to do, I decided to take a gamble that it was still on your "wish list" and breed an example. I regret that I didn't have Internet access to communicate this to you before I decided to embark upon the project. At any rate, if you are still looking for one (or even another one), I'd be happy to just give it to you for free. It's the least I can do for everything you've done for me.

That's fine with me. I'll try to keep an eye out for you. And I'm happy to help! :)
    Oh wow, still doing sports science stuff?

Hmm, I've been in year 11 for a term and a bit now. I'm doing the impossibly wonderful subjects lD
    It's all right. I can be the same way sometimes, since I do not like being rushed on anything, especially schoolwork.

Good luck with it all! I finished my final college papers last semester (thank goodness!), although I had a nightmare of a reading list to get through this past spring.

Whenever you're ready for it, I bred you that Swellow today. It's Jolly, with 31 Speed IVs. I regret that my breeding skills aren't advanced enough yet for me to have given it 31 Attack IVs too. I also bred you a Timid Infiltrator Hoppip with Encore, which I saw you're still looking for?
    That must have been frustrating. Though our last election was that way as well. Not that our current president is awful, though.
    Yeah, that's true, but at that point, change is definitely in need.

Usually here, when the people are fed up with one party, they vote for the opposite party completely in the next election.
    Uh, wow. O.O
    You're right, that is too long for a government to exercise the same kind of power. Especially if it isn't working well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…