• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol... Late reply. Sorry. I'll manage to answer the PM tomorrow.

And, about my english... Why thank you! Really, if i studied english, at least, it could be a little better. I've learned english all by myself. Some (few, actually) people criticize my english but i had no help while learning it. I've improved quite a bit, compared to before. Now my vocabulary is a bit more "wide". And, participating on a "english-forums" (the language we talk) helped me like... A lot.
    I'm on Tumblr too! XD -offers long over due emote-
    -!!! What the heck happened? Did you have to stop your Lucario from eating chocolate again?
    Serious note, hope you're alright dude.
    Haven't had the motivation, yet I just went back and beat Sapphire again. Wow, quite a bit, how much is covered by scholarships? I feel like someone rigged it.
    Gen 3 is easily my favourite; I actually haven't played B2W2 and I got it on release day, heh. Yeah, I'll probably start at a local college and look at my options after a couple of years, but hopefully it doesn't end up being to expensive; how much does it cost you? How do you even....?
    *it's super effective*

I have three days left of high school. And German.

Right? And then all of a sudden nope, he's overpowered.

Ahhh, I used to do great in school, and then I lost this sense of effort to try and maintain it. I still do well and all, but not nearly as well as I used to haha. As for sports and fighting I've never done too much of that. But right on bro. chyeah, especially since you can be lazy about it haha
    *Skull bash*

Haha, right?

Nah, not from the beginning. He definitely seemed the most unassuming.

Haha, why did they hate you, and why did they worship you as a god? And I just invited everyone that I didn't hate or wouldn't have been available to come, like Garrett hahaha. Yeah but it's only for like three weeks in late May :(
    In FSA, doesn't the Dark World keep open? Perhaps, we'll have another villain that tries to "posses" the Dark World. I don't believe Ganon will back.......again. Couldn't he simply die?

Haha!! That was nice. Really, the only characters i like on FFXIII is Snow and a bit of Lightining. Lightining have a cool concept and all, but i liked Snow more. And i hate Serah, btw. But i don't know if Serah "evolves" as a character in the game and Lightining too. I don't play this game since...december, if I'm right.

Whow! Really? I....never thought that. Outside from helping with pokemon, you could teach me english too, haha!! Just kidding. But, really, I'm bad with that (english)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…