• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good luck on your Shiny Mareep hunt. Don't give up! Mine took 16,108 RE's and Pokerus for mine to appear in White 2. Have a pokemon with Static upfront so Mareep has more chance to shine ;)
    I saw your post in the shiny pokemon thread, if you want better odds of getting a shiny mareep then you should get a static lead pokemon. (such as voltorb/pikachu/ or even another mareep) having a pokemon with static at the front of your party increases your odds of running into electric types so you'd be more likely to get a mareep. I'm not sure if you knew that or not but I figured I'd let you know just in case :3
    Your sig just makes me have to ask something I've been wondering for a while: Do Pokemon in the Friend Safari have higher odds of being shiny than Pokemon you find outside the safari? I keep seeing people talk about how lucky they've been getting shinies in the safari, but nowhere on the main Serebii site does it say anything about shinies being more common in the safari. Your sig says you've found at least one shiny in the safari; was it just dumb luck or is there an above average chance of them appearing there?
    Sorry I have to update my signature, I decided to keep the feebas! And no it was on a used game I purchased!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…