• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, dear. *bows* And bwah! =X

Oh gosh, really, about the Barbie thing? Yikes, I dunno how that'll work out. o_o;

*hugs back* ^_^
    Ah, I see... Well, that's prefectly alright. Mess away! X3 Oh, wow, you're an accomplished bowler? That's pretty cool, Tadashi. You could beat me at bowling, too, no doubt. And kudos on the keen shiny ball! =D

Okay, I had two replies, but I'm torn. You decide which one to read:
    1) Aww! Does that mean no dreamhouse in Malibu? D=
    2) That's alright. Barbies aren't anatomically correct. ;X

Ah, how fortuitous for both of us, then. We make a pretty good match, don't we? ^_^
    Lol, you know what I meant. X3 I've played my Wii often with my cousins, and even my mom and sisters. My favorite is tennis. =3 What's yours? And that would be great! You and me against the two of them! We'll show them what for!

Nah, I wasn't harping on you, dear. I find it quite enjoyable indeed when you're girly. The girlier, the better. XP

*raises the tissue to his nose, and the sound of a foghorn is heard* Of course, of course. But that just makes me happy. Lol, the first measure I'd always concluded I would take of a possible girlfriend was her view of Pokemon. It's immensely pleasing that you're such a devout fan. =P
    Aha! We need to play Wii Sports together when we meet! We could compete, or better yet, team up against others. Oh, that would be so nice! Would you be a doll and add that to our list? ^_^;

Don't make me go get SapphireL, now. =P

No no, I'm fine. *sniffles* But you are so very perfect-sounding when you tell me how you've been a Pokemon fan your whole life. =P
    Uhm... Uh... You're throwing me some good curveballs, Tadashi. X3

Hehe, alright. Even though an armed tank might have been fun once in a while.

And goodness, Tadashi, a tear of deepest affection for you escaped my eye upon reading that last sentence, there. 83 *huggles you gleefully*
    It was a wordathon. "Didgeridoo" won the shotput contest, and "chipmunk" the eating contest. I think it had to do with cheekspace.

Oh, neat! Huh, though, you were the sort of kid who fancied war toys? =0
    I've seen a never bench 375, yup. Terrifyingly strong.

Ah, how youthful and mischievous~ Delightful! ^_^
    Gah! You're so crafty! I could never have seen that coming! >_<

Oh gosh, you can have so much fun with those surreptitious novelty noise-makers. XD
    *takes a few steps to the right* There. Now I'm not under it anymore. =P

Do you make a beeping sound when you back up like that? =0

;3
    You know, if you're talking about traveling to Diagon Alley, it makes me wonder, just how are you certain you're not a witch?

Hah, you're going to blitz me on cider and leave me in the care of a dog one tenth my size, then you perform advocacy for the sale of vodka at roadside? Tadashi, what sort of delinquent are you? D=
    I don't actually have a wand, so this question is still up in the air. u_u

Sammy will keep me healthy and safe from the consequences of inebriation? That's rather suspect, Tadashi.

If space is the problem, some of the Gerbinis are also skilled contortionists. =/ Yup, roadside vodka stands are apparently great businesses. Kind of unsafe, if you think about it, but hey...
    Erm... I own a long, pointy hat, but I can't fly on a broom or anything. =/

If that honestly ever happens, it will be a case where I am completely inexperienced and vulnerable and relying on you, Tadashi. Cider is frightening. =X

Not a gerbil fan? Or is it circus aerialists that push your buttons? u_u You have to know what to look for, dear. For instance, instead of girl scouts, a wooden-legged Russian with two gold teeth. That all but screams "not your everyday lemonade stand!"
    Wow, and without either of us noticing. Are we magical or something? =[

Good grief, what am I getting into, here? u_u;

They practically care for themselves, dear. They just jump, soar, and cycle into the kitchen for their own food, and the rest is simple fun. Just because I mentioned buying martinis, you assume I was in a bar? Haven't you ever seen those roadside lemonade stands?
    I thought you made it up... =X

Of course you do, of course you do... So, shall I nuy my martinis from you? You have a liquor license, right? X3

How can you not want the Flying Gerbinis? They're acrobatic gerbils! How many people can claim to own something like that? And pardon me, miss, but are you insinuating that I traffick in sleazy bars? >_>;
    Sorry to hear the search didn't go well.

No, the song isn't caramell, but its still a great song! :surfpika:
    The song, Ano Kaze ni Notte, is the ending theme for Valkyria Chronicles the anime.
    Its so catchy. Especially with the chibis doing their daily tasks in a cute manner. ^^
    *humming* "A few bars~"

Who would you reccomend buying martinis from, then? Don't you know how good-at-vodka the Russians are? And the Flying Gerbinis don't do anything for me, really. They've become a burden. That's why I'm throwing them to you. =3

*throws the Gerbinis' trailer at you*
    A concert! *plays the tambourine*

I didn't train them, I bought them off a Russian expatriate with a wooden leg and two gold teeth. He was slurring so badly I thought I was buying martinis, not Gerbinis. Then again, I don't really have much use for martinis, so I guess it all worked out in the end... *throws you a miniature trapeze and three mini unicycles*

Awhehe, well, you know~ ^_^; *hugs* =P
    skitty attack *hugs* and I have found a book, to put my ideas in, It got sort of crazy though, rolling mushroom Girl and some stufff that you might like reading lol, Shippy stuff, crazy stuff, i'd die if one of my friends found it....
    Wait, you're me, I'm you, we're both fools, and there's a case of something expressive going around? Who flipped the Making Sense Switch? >=/

Aw, endangerment schmendangerment. These are specially-trained acrobatic gerbils. They've been psychologically honed for just this purpose. They come from a circus aerialist family, the Flying Gerbinis. *throws three more*

Bah. Well, you... You're... If you were a... Oh fudge nuggets. You're just too wonderful, it seems. >_<;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…