• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Natalia here (aka that small child you terrorized with your animal abuse stories)

IMMAH CALL PETA ON YOUR ***.
    eh it'll get better. Life's like the stocks. There are ups and downs and they'll all go away and come back eventually.

~riolulu
    Hiya. =D

Some Shameless Palletshipping spam. :]

King of Pallet says:
    Ash you're a loser, but you're my loser. =]

Ash Ketchum of Pallet says:
    Urm... okay.
    I know right? A normal day starts to seem so amazing when bad things start happening alll the time.

~riolulu
    Yes, Hajime/Kellyn is the Ranger from the Riolu eps as well as the player character from Shadows of Almia. It is very cute and sweet. You should check out the Aerialshipping thread ;)

And aww, don't feel too bad about making Ash feel dirty if you multiship. It's not as bad as you would imagine.
    Palletshipping :) I'd be totally happy if that was canon, even though my OTP is Aerialshipping. I'm a multishipper and have no qualms about "conflicting" ships. (OS Satoshi with Shigeru, AG Satoshi with Shuu and DP Satoshi with Hajime XD)
    Ah yes, school...

I have one more final exam tomorrow, then the semester is over and done with! I'll be free...until May when the summer semester starts.

So, what are your favourite ships?
    Hey! XD

Aww, that sucks that you can't post on my board.

So, what's new and exciting?

*sends friend request*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…