• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My shiny Cresselia has low def and special def that one crit Bug Buzz from Butterfree fainted it! Well that was what happened in battle yesterday lol.

Good huh? Better than my normal caught Terrakion -_-

Lol it is because mine is never on the birthday list as I hide my age and DOB lol.
    Really? Haha it is too hard to get a decent good IVs for shinies though as my own have very bad IVs haha.

That is what I always do on my birthday~ I think people should admire the normal shinies that are way harder to get and much more valued than RNGed shinies.
    Then you should not listen to the user LOL. He or she clearly wants to tick you into rage mode and did it so successfully. If you think it with common sense, then you'll understand that Mewtwo loses to an Escavalier would mean something like that.
    ----------
    Woah woah woah, calm down. All I saw was that a user said that Newtwo loses to an Escavalier. I wasn't going insane, sorry if I seemed to be. I was annoyed and complained about the Newtwo but I wasn't Outraging. Is it really unjustifiable to be annoyed with the circumstances of this movie and the history it is messing with?
    ----------
    I still say there's nothing wrong with Escavalier troubling Mewtwo a bit if it's injured or something. I thought you were raging about Newtwo losing to Escavalier. Anyway, it's not wrong to be annoyed by the circumstances but getting annoyed about Newtwo losing to Escavalier is knda stupid.
    So does grading. This is such a negative approach as a way to prove that you are qualified for a job -_-
    And someone dresses as a Pokemon LOL LOL LOL.

Yeah how dare he! Not everyone can write an essay damn it! Try ask my mum :p
    Lol Apples to Apples.

Yeah nobody should huh? You can try to search who invested essays...that need to be graded haha.

So what you need now is a pokeball!
    So what kind of celebration you had?

Lol, get about 25 references and type all the way! So yeah most of the sentences were cited.
    Happy belated birthday!

2 days ago I was busily finishing my 3000 words essay -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…