• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oops, may hav3 read a troll summary, now I'm not sure, the one I read said they were cousins and get married, but another more detailed, more legit looking one says they're siblings?
    I saw you posted in the Ore no Imouto thread====> Saw you mention the LN's have finally ended=======> Couldn't resist looking up the outcome============> Never been so happy about news about fictional characters in my life.
    ah alright i know people wait for like a specific fansub to come out before they watch it. i dont know what fansub is good and whats bad tho >.<
    quick question but when u watch anime do u watch it from a specific fansub or do u not care who subs it?
    and happy bday~
    I kno, I wanted some space(1 month) put in between the first season and AS, having completed other things I was watching seems to have successfully prepared my mental palate.
    Don't mind the randomness of this, but I've gotta ask...

The pic in your signature looks incredibly familiar but I can't quite place it. Where's it from?
    Sometimes I look at things that come out of Japan, and think "you geniuses", other times I think "you sick, sick people". This falls under the latter.

Please Japan, stop printing anime and/or manga characters on toilet paper and just focus on giving us even more great anime, manga, VNs, and LNs instead.
    got a question about Monogatari Second Season i looked it up and saw it has like 4 prequels or so is there a specific prequel i should watch or do i need to start from the very beggining to understand the new season
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…