• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nitocrys
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey so unless we are on at the same time tomorrow you can have the win. I've been busy and haven't been home in like 3 days. So yeah your win if we ca't battle tomorrow, and I'll confirm it with kots if neccesary.
    I can battle tonight, tomorrow, and the next day any time from 1-4pm EST and 7-11pm EST on PokemonShowdown main server under the name Erica Blandelli. Let me know if these times work for you for that battle city thing
    Hey so your my opponent in Prison Break, let me know when you wanna battle. I'll be free pretty much anytime after Friday
    Yo mannn. congrats for making into the 3rd place, here is the official banner:
    well, as you may have noticed from other VM's I'm about 6 hours ahead of you... it's kinda midnight here... Can you be online in exactly 19 hours?
    I'd just like to point out when it's 15:00 for you, my pc time is as good as over. If you can't be online when I am (which would mean you're on in the evening) please just get up early Sunday so we can finally get this over with...
    Oh and I found out 1800 GMT (which you guessed was ok) I can't... So can you be online in the early afternoon for you? I'll try to be on the entire day, so if you're online in the morning that should do as well....
    Just saw your post on EK's profile, I'd like to explain my sudden leavings: when you are online, it's evening for me, so I'm online at my 3DS. That in combination with generally slow internet makes I don't stay on internet for a long time, and I didn't see you were online... And 90% of the time I wouldn't be able to battle, cuz it's night here when I see you online...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…