• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, awesome! Don't worry 'bout it being late, I've been in Japan all last week so I wouldn't have read it before anyway ;D

Nice one on winning the battle! Perhaps we oughta have a match some time =P It sounded like a fun day; were there people of all ages there? 'Cause that's the part that makes me worry about going to one of these events...you got Shaymin though, cool! I bought myself a Shaymin plush at Tokyo airport, my best friend in real life loves it =D I see she's said hi to you here; she doesn't come on Serebii all that much though =)

Did you have a good easter?
    Pirate
    FFFF. I keep forgetting to check these forums. Sad, isn't it? Especially when I use the main website all the time. D':

Haha, thank you for the kind words on my art. c: Though I thought I had put my deviantART as my homepage. x3;; Ah well.
    You could be one of 3 commanders and you'll give out the orders to the Admins (If we have any) Also could you nudge your friends about the RPG?
    i know, you're reserved. Mostly I'm talking about steel, ghost and electric types. But other pokemon are acceptable too. Just grunts have those types only.
    Hey Shadey, I'm making an RPG and I'm recruiting. My first draft is in the RPG cafe. Check it out and tell me if you're interested!
    Strange....Manify and Phione are a whole different stroy. They are ledgendaries, but they are the breeding exception. (Phione can't breed if I remember right) A pseodo*-ledgendary is a pokemon that isn't a ledgendary, but has characteristics of one. Phione, Rotom, Lucario, and Arcainine are all good examplesof them.
    LOL soory I forgot all about it.
    Ittl be ready soon.
    So, whats up Shadey?
    PS Reading my husbands Vms and I heard you ask what a Psedo-Ledgend is. Well, Its kind of a debate between uber-strong pokemon (aka Dragonite, Metagross, S-Mence.etc) And pokemon that are half ledgends such as Rotom.
    PPS incase you were wondering Pika3 is my sppf husband and it was your conversation with him ^_^
    Nice. Yeah that works too, just remember some of them you wont be able to get for awhile into the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…