• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah thats true and i am not that bad atleast :D but yeah i stopped unless they are really weird, and yeah its more curiosity than anything. and yeah there are some pretty cool accents when you can still understand hahaha wow thats pretty cool and yeah after you get used to it it would be pretty easy after practice, and yeah acting classes would be a must these days to atleast be good at it. and yeah all the lessons from your teacher sounds like they are doing good :)

yeah it makes working a little bit more bearable honestly, especially after you have to serve grumpy customers :/ yeah we can only hope :D, yeah what can i say, people are a pain sometimes hahaha i know right and if they get in trouble they blame it on someone else :/ yeah thats true and just imagine all of the stress from it. yeah thats true it will atleast help you relax.

thats true if it looked good then i would be more willing to try it :), yeah they do over here anyway, i think the company is called lindt or something like that :)im hoping that the way i am now ill be full of energy and all that but i know it wont happen though, yeah there are some weird animals around these days huh :). and i know right, i know it was discovered in a Melbourne university but yeah i definately makes you think
    exactly :) it makes getting up for work pretty hard thats for sure hahaha
    it would suck for them thats for sure and i might try that sometime i reckon :D and yeah :(
    yeah you can only hope the did really. yeah she is a little bit on the evil side hahaha it was good to do though and it made the day something i wont forget XD, yeah thats true just need to save the money for it now

its good that it doesnt take much because there is some awesome ones out there :D yeah he is but oh well it could be worse i guess, somehow, yeah its pretty cool but i think i wont bother with it to be honest, too much work and too little reward :/ oh that would be amazing :D then i could nap more hahaha and yeah the weather sucks over here, one day it could be basically snowing and the next a heat wave :/
    Well if you like to here the review of the episode,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=x13hZUOuKjI&NR=1

And here The 32 second battle yeah Ash did not last as Really long against Giovanni as Red did,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLi2m2cXYfI

This should had been more epic than 32 second long, i means Come on its Ash Vs Gioavnni,
    And i'm sorry but Even if the Main Hero and villain meet its doesn't have to be into The end of the series before they have a very Epic Fight and its took Red 2 or 3 Time before Gioavnni Was truly defeated by Red And just because The main villain loses in battle once doesn't means its have to be The End of him,
    And The Pokemon Anime its is own series so yeah,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…