• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ OS isn't all one hit KO's. I can give you multiple examples of non-OHKO battles:
    - Ash vs. Clair
    - Ash vs. Mandi
    - Ash vs. Gary
    - Ash vs. Harrison
    - Ash vs. Drake
    - Ash vs. Blaine
    - Ash vs. Pryce
    And many other battles.

Well, Paul battles are an example of what I'm saying... Blaze...

And you're mentioning Dawn's battles. However, I was mostly talking about Ash's battles. ]
    [ I know. But just look at the Gym battles in DP, they're all like this:
    - Ash and the opponent fight until both have one Pokemon left.
    - Ash has trouble with some game mechanic (mostly abilities), Brock explains the game mechanic to Dawn.
    - Ash finds a way to get around the game mechanic and wins.

Don't you think that's repetitive and boring? ]
    [Charizard is going to be the strongest ofc. xD
    Everyone's either never on simultaneously, banned or just never reply.]
    [ Well, you know what I think: the battles got worse in AG, and even more predictable and bland in DP.

Huh? If the internet at your house doesn't work, how can you send this message? ]
    [I also made sure to make the team based off of Ash's BW team the weakest even if Oshawott is my starter. xD
    Yeah I hope so too. It sucks being on this site when there is barely anyone to chat with.]
    [Yeah it is. They are still kinda weak. xD
    Oh well that sucks. xD I guess I'll go on a hiatus since most of my most reliable VMers aren't going to be on for a while.]
    [I am training Dawn's team in Black 2 and surprisingly Piplup is the most competent of all the first stage Pokemon.]
    Yeah but would you find a 20+ year old fapping to a picture of a cartoon pre-scholler a pedo?
    [ Well, being better written than BW characters isn't hard, BW sucks...

Well, do you think Gary is funnier? ]
    yeah if there is an anime series of 6th gen, it'll be no surprise if its true.
    and thanks. again I don't know about Dawn returning again, after the whole Pokemon World Tournament thing. = \
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…