• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD Haha! Fine, fine. *rolls eyes with a smile* Whatever you say~

*continues staring at him with a raised brow* If you wanted to point out something or say I'm doing something too much or whatever, you can say so, you know.

*pats his back* Why don't you ask them about it? Don't they order books and stuff?

*blink* Miss what?
    Trying to change your username? To what? :3
    You did! You did! XD

*raises eyebrow* What?

. . . You have one messed up library. Go to Books-A-Million or Barns & Nobles and read it there; they have some nice seating areas to read at. Barns & Nobles have more privacy though. :3

Nya~ ^ ^

So how've you been, Aqua? :3
    You started it! XD

Nya? (Translation: "What?")

:( Still? Geez! It's been out for how long now? >.< Okay, the next best step: Read it at a bookstore! >D

Well, sometimes. ;P
    ;P

Meh. . . . >_>

^ ^ It shouldn't be too long now . . . or maybe the library forgot to order it? (I didn't realize until afterwards that it went from positive to negative. . . . (This is a good example of when I said I was a balanced optimist and pessimist. Haha! XD)

:3 Anytime~ That's what I'm here for~ ^.^
    :3 Yee~

>.<" Meh. . . . ">_>

Aw, that sucks. :( Libraries need to be as quick as book stores.

XD On the bright side, every bit of homework done means you're that much closer to freedom; and every hour of work you do means that much more money in your pocket~! ^w^
    :D

Not really, but they're good enough to avoid the dentist. XD

You didn't read it yet?
    And of all the Warriors books, which one's your fave?

*tilts head* Like what? Work or something?
    XD Well, here's a song from their concert~ Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder Len is really feeling it! XD

*gasp* . . . Well, I don't like going to the dentist anyway. . . . ">_> ^///^

Ohh. . . . T.T

*smile* Flattering, but that still doesn't take the place of life, though~ ^ ^

So what's been up?
    Uh. . . . Hmm. . . . Well. . . . I guess you can think of them as an anime-style-only band with a bunch of members who have more solo works than band works. . . .
    You get the idea if you see it yourself; that's how I finally got it (for the most part, anyway).

:D Discounts to a dentist trip! XD

*gasp* But . . . it's Yellowfang! Yellowfang's awesome, it had to be good. D'X

*waves it off* Na na~ Don't worry about it. Life should come before internet people after all, yes? :3
    Meh. :p

XD That's the same reaction I had when I first heard about it. XD

She's a nurse. :3 And a pretty darn good one! XD (No, I'm not just saying that because she's my mother. :p)
    Yours?

:D Was it good?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…