• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not really sure. I imagined some other character, say Luke or Feli would take notice of her rather horryfying apperance, then she attacked someone. The HQ have a infirmary anyway, right? lol
    So I should edit to Luke instead of cynthia?
    And yes. I usually list not-the-exact-location when I post. just look at my posts in Tale of Heroes. lol
    Psst, don't forget to post on SN. XD Just a short one, as Evie attacked Damion (everyone's attacking each other...). XD Retaliate, dodge or something. XD
    iIn the matter of a week!?

Well she should be really sick this season, he body can't handle that back to back
    Damn...he's even smaller than Rose's hand. Well, it is to be expected that Rose has big hands anyway. XD Thankfully, he isn't rubbery...Rose would abuse him more if that were the case. XD

Boss should probably spit on Rose as a running gag, because he has no limbs. XD Rose has a hard time showing that she cares since she has trust issues. XD She'll never hit a kid though, or the lonely, outcast types...she has a soft spot for them, because she's no stranger to rejection. XD She doesn't like those who think that she's just pretty or thinks that she needs to be saved/helped all the time. XD Also, those who already hate her because they judge too quickly. XD Hence, she probably doesn't hate Alexei but hates Boss. XD Heh, which pun drink would Rose be though? Black Velvet, Blue Moon or Rose of Warsaw? XD

Me too, honestly. XD Take your time, I'm not gonna shoot you. XD Aww...watch Little Princess become a badass White Russian. XD Damn, it's become one of my favorite phrases to use...Evie used it herself. XD
    Really? XD I thought he was the size of a round cushion! XD

And Rose will keep reiterating that "I'm only doing this because Dad's going to kill me if you're dead". Not that Mark will of course, Rose just loves her dad and doesn't like letting him down, now that she's the only one who could fight and go out there. XD If Alexei stays quiet, Rose will probably shake him a lot...not hit him quite yet, since shaking leaves no marks. Boss will have to resort to some measures.... Can you imagine Boss giving the others their cocktail names (only for those that apply)...like Iceberg for Henry (he's cold) and Kiss of Fire for Adam (because he really is a flirt)? XD Every drill sergeant must know good drinks, since they usually involve themselves in less-than-noble activities behind their underlings' backs. XD On Rose's stereotypes, you can mix Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian and Romanian, since Ruritania is precisely that, even though Rose is most likely the first and was born in northern Ruritania, not south. XD Plus, more negative ones to play around with. XD

Heh, I'll be scoring...XD I want to see if something unexpected comes out of this Little Princess. XD Man, since you suggested that drink, I couldn't help it! XD It's so...perfect. XD
    To think that Boss is much, much smaller than Rose! XD At least Bessy and Lovina are only a foot apart...maybe less if you see Lovina as a somewhat shorter Hydreigon because of her gender. XD Clashing is hilarious though. XD

Yeah, maybe after listening to Boss' rants about the others with the stereotypes. XD Of course Rose would worry since he's younger and one of her father's charges. XD Obviously she'll reason out that she'll get all the blame if Alexei ends up dead. XD She could almost never admit when she actually cares. XD Heh, the stereotypes you get to use include Mexican, Norwegian, American and Eastern European. XD

BTW, submit the PM with Alexei's list for me to initiate his quiz. XD
    Damn, I just had to add that Boss spit on Rose a short time ago, before the first mission because she asked Alexei why "The little princess has a stuffed toy" and why the hell a supposed fighter was carrying one around? XD Maybe Rose hates Boss. XD

Boss should definitely put down everyone else and encourage Alexei not to follow them, since they're bad examples. XD Maybe even incorporate military stereotypes in his insults? Like a real drill sergeant would do? XD Unfortunately, Rose is not Italian...if she were, the "always useless in battle" stereotype could be thrown. XD Though, "incompetent and likely stupid and dense" could be used...XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NationalStereotypes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…