• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, you're helping me with this female Dream World. I friend of mine is collecting them, and I was lazy to go to the Dream World, so you made the job for me, thanks !
    The other Skitty will go to another friend. I was talking to you both while hunting so I guess your luck gave me 3 beautiful Skitty and you deserved, you two, one of them.
    Thanks for Corsola, it's appreciated ! :D
    Oh, ahah, no worries. I'm actually training my newly evolved Delcatty, she's just beautiful.
    I'll enter in two minutes, I'll notice you ! :p
    White 2 as well ! Yeah, I'm a very kind person. :p I try to be nice with people, and that's a thing that should be done. That Skitty would have end up in my PC for ever anyway. Better give it to someone who wants it, don't you agree ?
    But now I just defeated Iris few hours ago, I haven't discovered the Poké Transfer yet, so it might take few minutes before I can take the three Skitty from Diamond to White 2. i'll add your freind code in no time. Mine is there : 4170 5358 9814. Nickname me Papousse or Max, it's all up to you ! ;)
    EDIT : Added ! And you ?
    Hm, no problem ! I wasn't going to use it anyway.
    Eh, no thanks for the Pachirisu, though. You know, I have that default to not like to get Pokémon I used in one of my main teams. You see, I will never be looking for a shiny of a Pokémon I already have. I feel like I replace them, got it ? :p Pachirisu was used in my main Diamond team.
    I don't really care of what you're giving me in exchange. A simple Pokémon will do the thing. Even a level 2 Patrat. I hope you have Pokémon Black and White or Black and White 2 because once I can transfer them, they're all going right there. :)
    I would be happy to give it to you for free, if you want. Keep your Pachirisu, too. Pachirisu is awesome.
    I just caught a male Skitty with Normalize. Eheh, I wanted a female with Cute Charm. Guess I'll just continue until I find one ! I'm very careful !
    I know the four corners rule, at least ! :D
    I also think that ...
    x 4 4 4 x 4 4 4 x
    4 3 3 3 x 3 3 3 4
    4 3 2 2 x 2 2 3 4
    4 3 2 1 x 1 2 3 4
    x x x x P x x x x
    4 3 2 1 x 1 2 3 4
    4 3 2 2 x 2 2 3 4
    4 3 3 3 x 3 3 3 4
    x 4 4 4 x 4 4 4 x

The probability of broking a chain is increased when you step on the grasses that have a direct access from the player (only moving up, right, left or down to get directly to it). Am I right ?
    I'm actually at chain 25 with Skitty, this is hot !
    Yep, I think I know a little bit how to do it, but I'm still not a perfect user of the PokéRadar. I need more practice, I guess. I read entierly a guide to help me, and I saw some good and wrong example of perfect patches, and I know how to visualize the grid, now. Do you know how to use the PokéRadar (pratically) perfectly ? Oh, and I have few questions, just to remind, I forgot something... It is said somewhere that we don,t have to go farther than 7 steps, is it right ?
    Hi ! Thanks for the words on the Shiny thread, I appreciate. I basically tried to use the PokéRadar with Mime Jr., I got to 13 until I stepped on a wrong patch accidently (just at my left), where a Geodude broke my chain. I think I'm gonna try on Skitty (my swarming Pokémon for today). It's a Pokémon I always wanted in its shiny form. I managed to get a Shinx with the chaining method, so I guess I'm not that bad. Yes, it happened to me too, my chain broked for nothing, but I discovered what was the problem. When all your patches are out of sight, it will stop. You have some tips ? I would like to hear them, if you don't mind ! :D
    How about a heart scale? I'll check to see if I have more berries. But for now, one for one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…