• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk about that, whenever i post in bictacs shop(besides last time idk how she missed me) she usually spits daggers at me, a little quick to anger, that one lol
    ill find my ds and be on, and are you sure about the gio? im gunna pokecheck it again and compare it to eppie. id hate to have to find another timid one, and i would like to find your jolly one UT
    Oh my gosh, it's shiny is.... Green D: Like a lot of other shinies, why don't they make more of them aqua >.> <.<
    D: Horrible dreams indeed.. >.< I've had some pretty scary ones before that seemed so real I had to check my games to make sure it wasn't true. xD Sorry about the lack of sleep. Hope ya feel much better soon! Zubat? Hmm. What's so special about Zubat is it a shiny? (Not that I dislike Zubat like most people, I've always liked Zubat xD) Rambling is quite alright! I do it all the time, no?
    hey there. its been a while. i just found my stardust dragon(ghost rare) and pulled daigusto emeral(which can summon normal monsters my hieratics use. im planning to get tefnuits online, as well as sun dragon inti and moon dragon quilla, and their tuners(theyre pretty decent for other synchros too) and combined, with red dragon archfiend, i can summon red nova dragon. so my hieratics will center around level manipulation with synchros and xyz.
    Howdy. Been awhile. Just thought I'd see how you've been doing and what ya been up to. Any shinies? :D
    That is...a form a addiction you have -_-

You can no need to be consistent in reply back to people.Take care of your health more!
    If you think too much or get on internet late at night will certainly make you unable to fall asleep! Because of the brain gets excited -_-
    As long you can sleep is good enough.Some people has problems with their thalamus that they just can't sleep...only a few seconds dozes off though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…