• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They definitely should. It really drives me nuts. A while back someone brought up what I thought was a very good idea: add a feature to permit you to search for people looking for one or more Pokémon already in your possession. And the slow updating time is annoying too; I would love to fully utilize the Magnemite Coil, but the last few times I tried it I couldn't actually find a Magnemite that was still available.

That's cool! As you well know, I certainly like trading you for it/ them.

Mine too! I constructed many of mine to deal with a variety of in-game threats, so they're pretty good at holding their own- just not in the real-time competitive scene!

Oh, and guess what? I just pulled a Jolly Flying Pikachu from my Pokewalker last night. Would you like it? Unfortunately its IVs are almost nonexistent (as in the case with virtually every one of these Pikachus I catch there), so it's mostly just gimmicky, and not competitively valuable.
    I think I'm going to keep his moveset for now, and keep battling before making a decision. Right now, though, Taunt doesn't have a very practical use.

Did you make sure to get a good nature for all of them too? I'm sure having a wide selection of natures helps your shop a lot.
    Well, I have a Mental Herb, and since Whimsicott is so frail, it won't survive long anyway. That, and both 4 moveslot syndrome is a problem for it. If anything, though, I'll switch Taunt out for Giga Drain. Tailwind, Encore and Protect must stay, though.

No, I thought you were going to get one shiny, start the game over and repeat to get another one. I know people do with with wi-fi events. That's why I commented on how long it would be to do that with Haxorus. :p
    Hm, I suppose that works sometimes, if your Prankster knows both of those moves. Mine has no offense moves. >.>

I guess I must be thinking of a different type of "farming" then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…