• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't forget Raiden, the kiddo's a veteran as well :p I guess that only makes me a half-veteran xD
    I would appreciate if you guys did set examples for the bunch of newcomers we have right now. Raiden and I already have enough to handle (as you can see with the bajillion posts) :/

I really tried there :p Except since Leeta and Bessy are Southern, I thought that would also make sense xD
    I wouldn't doubt that many of the newcomers skimmed through them and got straight to the nitty-gritty of the game. Sure, we can do that, but I would say it's also up to the veterans to remind them how things function around here. The GMs and the veterans would know everything about the game, not just giving the newbies pointers on how to play the game.

I'll go through it once again as soon as the roster's full, in fact I'll even go as far as reminding them to settle down when one notices my absense, no matter if it's my co-GM, a veteran, or a newcomer. We're all a team, after all. I really did try to mix things up a bit, but hopefully people will try for this one, even comply! :S
    Yeah, I know. It doesn't really surprise though, since most of the players are newbies. Not to mention it's the same few people posting continuously. Not all of us will contribute as much as they did, but it was enough for me to reiterate one of the Rules and even warn them for accepting incoming applicants without my knowledge. In fact, that's what bugged me the most, because my PM box was flooded with Confessions upon log-in, and I thought, "Who the F* let all these people in while I was gone??? :S"
    It's already a good thing I included the Hot Seat challenge, so Secrets come flying out left and right.
    I'm really slow today too, which is why I wouldn't be able to come up with a good post. Besides, I have 2 exams this week, so I might be inactive.
    Well, thanks. I'll do that then. lol
    Thought we were talking about the Game you wanted me in. lol
    Good idea, but I'm not sure how to make a post like that. Can you do that then bunny her to the infirmary?
    Not really. I lost motivation to post in the first one I joined and I don't know if I can keep myself posting for the second one.
    Not exactly. It was fun, but my computer has been pretty wacky lately, (Currently on my mobile.) so I can't devote myself to each challenge. Sorry.
    When he gets really hungry, he has no food, and there's nothing but humans around... xD

Probably not. Those kinds of games tennd to be a pain in the butt for me. >.<
    I should check out more mecha anime, because I heard plotwise it's interesting, along with horror anime! Horror anime may have hard time creeping me out unless they can make me relate to or like the characters.

Anime has really become so amazing to me because I never would've thought the Japanese could rebuild themselves from all of the tragedies that have been inflicted upon them, by nature and by man.
    Drake's "Started From the Bottom" really applies to Japanese history because it seems like their history has encountered horrible events, yet they've become one of the most innovative countries there are.
    Jersey Shore was boring once Angelina left. There was no more tension in the house. I never worried about too many fights after she left and Sammy and Ronnie's fights became a joke to me that one time, and you should never do this in a fight with a significant other, she burped loudly after finishing her argument.

Anime drama has its artistic value, but at some point it can get boring and predictable. Anime action-sci/fi-fantasies are the same (excluding Bleach).
    Well, the Youtube reality show KTown seemed a bit heavy on the fake side. But I don't know about MTV making their reality fake. Buckwild is actually a real show since the cast really are country people I'd see in my town.
    Cool, we should still make it dramatic yet cutely humorous-sarcastic, with maybe Carmelo trying to ship us and I use ThunderPunch to paralyze him for that, giving you a chance to rehash the drama of the first night.

(Um, Geno, that's the third episode of one of The Real World seasons, that's illegal, and lawsuits will be making fun of you for translating it into Pokémon terms lol)
    Crayon's a party song, with a crazy rave track added. I advise, though, those who hate Swag,Cray, yolo terms should steer clear of the song (Geno, you can't say that when the song is Korean and you can't tell whenever they say those words) lol.
    Oh, in character you should volunteer to ride on my lilypad for my swimming match against Jimmy (Skyler99 the Lapras). Sounds like good drama for later in the story.
    I like tough girls. One of my best friends is one, in fact, and Bessy already seems to make the differences between the two's attributes really start to fade!

I just remember G-Dragon's song known as Crayon where the rapper says, "Why So Serious?" with the Joker voice. Creepy, but effective with the song.
    I really like your character in the Secret Story game. And … is Why So Serious a reference to certain song or band?
    Or is it just complementin with your username?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…