• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the confusion ^^; Though admittedly, this means you have a lot less to give me. No powers list, none of that. All I need is a description of your character's physical traits and personality, so I can best embody their character. And as I said, a list of places in time and space you want to see. You can invent a planet as long as it doesn't violate Doctor Who's established canon (I'll tell you if it does). Also, any event in earth's history, even pre-human, is fine. If you want your character to be present to see dinosaurs, the French Revolution, anything you want.
    Fun matches are fine with me too ;), My team consists of NU pokemon and aren't on lvl 100 yet (thats why I'm asking for Flat's)
    But I dont mind battling OU or RU with my NU poks, they'll be fine I hope lol.

Ah yeah I see, the vids will be good for new players of the pokemon franchise
    Hey Refreeze, How's life?

I happen to read you make battle vid's and upload them on Youtube right?
    Do you also upload Flat-rule matches?
    Ah, shoot, I'll have to add that in. The Celestial Tower hasn't been constructed yet - it will be built as a memorial to those who fell during the war.
    My RNG requests are open...just an FYI. Be careful when requesting, kotsy is on a strike streak. And if you're using the sponsorship, be sure to understand it.
    :( God, Luis sorry for bailing once more, but parents banned me once more until AP Exams are over (Thursday next week)...
    Oh gosh, just when my parents started strictly enforcing a No-DS rule during weekdays D: Ugh Im terribly sorry, Luis, can we do it Friday? The reason for this is I got a really hard test coming up, and my parents want me to do well on it ;-;
    Ah alright. How does Monday afternoon sound? The usual time I get on? I've been preoccupied recently with Mystery Dungeon :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…