• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whoa, that's a nice team. I've never used Meganium, but your team looks really diverse :)

and not just to attack first. I used a Bullet Punch moveset on my Scizor because of ability Technician xD
    and thanks :)
    I've been having an awesome time so far

and yes, I like the original YGO. Albeit not as much as YGO: Duel Monsters, but it looks like I forgot to put that in my interests lol
    are you a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh?
    I used to know how, but I've forgotten, haha
    oh, Azelf! good luck :)
    and yeah, Scizor is great for in-game teams xD
    I've used him on my Platinum ^^ I suggest the Bullet Punch moveset, since I've found it to be pretty convenient, but you can choose whatever you want, ofc
    and that's okay xD

/late reply, sorry. I'm currently on vacation in the mountains, so it might take me a while to reply to things ^^;;
    ikr? I bet a lot of people would want to have a pocketwatch that plays Lacie

30? geez. you catch Pokemon real fast lol
    and I haven't really decided on the moveset I want for Gengar. I just transferred him over, so yeah xD
    I'm thinking of just using a moveset that'll get me through the game, though. I'm just a casual battler, not a competitive one anyway
    oh, a Lacie pocketwatch? my cousin was able to get a hold of one, but that was when she took a trip to Singapore . . . so I don't know where you can buy it online, unfortunately
    I'll try finding one for you, though ^^

50? wow, that's not a lot. I bet you'll get the charm in no time.
    and ikr? if I wouldn't be able to trade with my past Pokemon games, I would be done for xD
    especially since I decided to use Gengar on by W2 team, haha
    oh, right! I heard that you get the Shiny Charm in BW2. It just slipped my mind, haha.
    But yeah, good luck on catching all the Pokemon :)

definitely! I love the BGM that plays whenever Alice fights, too. Pandora Hearts has such an awesome soundtrack. and the battles are very nice to watch, as well ^^
    ooooooooh. I thought you meant the spriting form of dexing xD
    I don't think I'll ever attempt catching all the Pokemon. All the Professor gives you is a crappy certificate anyway lol

oh, I hope you finish it soon! I won't spoil anything for you, then.
    I have seen the whole anime, actually. and I agree, it does have that Wonderland feel to it. That's part of the reason why I love PH :3
    ah, it's fine. I've received responses that were months late before xD
    and yes, Pandora Hearts is a great anime :3
    I prefer the manga, since the anime's ending left quite a bit of plot holes still hanging, but PH is just so awesome~
    It's pretty popular, too. I think a lot of people who watch anime would recognize your username, actually haha

dexing? oh, I see. I've never tried dexing before, since it sounds pretty complicated. isn't that when you create your own region/Fakemon or something?
    oh! judging from your username, you must be a Pandora Hearts fan :eek:
    I'm a big fan of PH myself~

welcome to Serebii forums, haha ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…