• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm. Oh, you know what, I don't... But I do have Jeff's physical description, because I described him in Guardians 3.0 fairly handily, if I recall correctly. I just need to pull that up. I'll work on a PM now!

Oh, yeah! Good ol' Naruto. I've kept up with it from time to time (generally by way of the comics). The guy who writes 'em has been running out of good ideas lately, though. So that's a bummer. Maybe Rock Lee can give him a creative kick in the pants.
    I'll probably shoot you a PM sometime soon with some ideas. And yeah, Yasyamon is Veemon's Digivolution at first. It's an imperfect, temporary Digivolution as he's still young/inexperienced. Permanent Digivolution in this universe coincides with age or experience. And the observers are just that: guides or mentors. As for Wind Guardians, Cyberdramon's considered one of them, and i was afraid i'd get bored with them if they were all birds. Creative liberties.

As far as I can tell, Wind Guardians is made up of either bird or wind-element Digimon. I'm making their home base a Blimpmon. Hah.

Plus, having a Monodramon who can't fly be in Wind Guardians might be kinda funny.
    No, I don't have one yet.

So my brain's been doing some rolling lately, and I'm going to (try to) start up a new/kinda-not Digimon fic. I don't want to go the routes I've already tried, but I do think I had some good ideas, and I don't want to trash all of them. So I'm planning what will probably look like a hybrid of Guardians 1.0, Guardians 3.0, DigiOnline, and some little pinches from Tamers, Frontier, and Xros Wars. Essentially, the premise is this:

The DigiWorld has a number of Tamer Guilds. These not only serve to protect the Digital World in times of crisis, but are also continually competing with one another to become the best/biggest. These guilds are made up of kids/teenagers who were chosen (secretly) through an online Digimon game and brought into the Digital World. Each guild is in charge of its own recruiting, naturally. Anyway, these guilds are Virus Busters, Dragon's Roar, Deep Savers, Wind Guardians, Machine Empire, Nature Spirits, and Nightmare Soldiers.

They all have a tamer leader, a Digimon overseer ("observer"), and their own "theme" of Digimon partners. They accept requests for help and are generally pretty flexible with what they do (fighting, rescuing, interceding, etc.). Digimon without human tamers can join guilds, but they cannot partake in tournaments between guilds and a few other things. Anyway, the basic plot in the beginning is that one guild (Nightmare Soldiers) goes rogue (or rather, has been rogue this whole time without their knowing it) and starts amassing power and taking out the other guilds one at a time.

The primary characters will be the rookie tamer Lewis, Veemon/Yasyamon, and the other Digimon that join them (as tamers can have more than one Digimon, so long as they keep up with them). But there will be a large cast of (mostly secondary--until later on) tamers and their partners as well.

Thoughts? (Oh, and I was wondering if you'd let me throw Jeff/Monodramon in there as members of Wind Guardians.)
    Well, I threw up a few ideas for some RPGs in the RPG idea thread, if you'd like to take a look at 'em. I think the Crossroads one would be pretty fun if done right and with help.
    Hey, man!

...sorry I disappeared. I've had to reevaluate priorities this past year. I've checked back on here every now and then (like, once every other blue moon, just about). I can't say I'll be around a whole lot, but I may try to get involved in some RPGs again. That'll probably dictate whether or not I'm around. So, yeah! Hah!

Gettin' ready for school's basically what I'm up to nowadays. I've been working at camps and doing some traveling with the family this summer. Now I'm just chillaxing, waiting for the ol' university to let me back in. Wow. How sad is that?

What've you been up to?
    Good morning. 'Least I assume it's morning, since it's night for me, and I'm about twelve hours ahead of most of America, and I think you're in America.

~Deadly
    Got a ton of lines ...
    Impmon -> Devimon -> Neo Devimon -> Beelzebumon
    Patamon -> Magnamon -> (fanmade evo) -> (fanmade evo)
    and a bunch of others. Now that I think about, most of them were fanmade :p

Heh, I'll see if I can get around to reading it.

No, they're Team Aqua :D

~Deadly
    Typical 'chosen children' plot. Basically an excuse to cram my favourite evolution lines in one ... thing.

Hmm, A Dragon in Shining Armour sounds cool. I'm a sucker for the Royal Knights. How far in is it?

Pirates? My Pokemon story has pirates :p

Characters are fun to toy with, aren't they?

~Deadly
    Yup. I used to write a Digimon fic, way back. It wasn't very good - minuscule chapters of no description whatsoever - but it was currently my second-longest-running fic. I got to twenty-two chapters before I quit it. I still would love to rewrite it, but I've already got two projects on hand now and another on hold.

So, what are your fics about?

~Deadly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…