• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to recent inactivity of the water type club, there will be an inactivity sweep going on within the next 20 minutes. If you don't respond soon, you WILL be removed.
    The mansion's theme is Insanity. So recently people have been acting abnormal. Your character can be as sane as he wants before he has a mental breakdown and begins to go haywire. That's what Shinon (Epic-inferno's character) is probably doing. Could we move this discussion to PMing? Also, your inbox is full, so if we are to keep the team's plans private, we would need to have our inboxes open to messages. :)
    Hi, PokeLegend. Epic-Inferno and I are in your team in the RP game La Maison de Torsion, and Minnah (game creator) has made a challenge involving our team. We are in a four member team with another member (Chaos War Reborn) and I've been the only one active on the thread.
    Our team is supposed to create a thesis (argument) on why we are the most insane/crazy team in the game. Could you help us by PMing us with the issue? (I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full.)
    So sorry if this takes up too much of your time. 'U-U
    Ok. Letting them have their fun is good aslong as it's during the leisure time of the RP and not the plot. A plot needs order and a narrative that can be followed by users, from beginning to end, not all over the place.

Also, nice try, but plot should have good grammar, and there are ways of being comical without spelling L13k D15!!!!!!
    Ok call me old fashion but...these guys are...hmm...I mean...by god. They lack the RP knowledge most people had back when they thrived on SppF. I mean, when I started I wasn't perfect BUT I let the story get along and I acted maturely. These people making characters for Poketown are either uber, confusing...or both. Me personally I think this is great because it's the first RP on SppF in 3 years and I think it's a great idea. I also put faith in you to steer the thread through some good plots because you were inspired by Pokeplace. But these people need to understand that you have authority in plots and characters and their actions aren't counted unless acknowledged by you. This is my main problem with that post. The fact that Armando believed they could get away with that despite it being A) uber and B) against your plans. Call me crazy but that's a pretty bad sign for what's to come unless the RPers can mature up and let the plots continue without major interference and without trying to take control of YOUR plot.

Once again, I put full faith into Poketown BUT the users in it need to learn quick or Poketown's going to be closed down.
    ----------
    (OOC: You do know I've like killed it to put it in my burger right?)
    ----------
    This is so wrong in so many ways .__.
    John, I didn' approve of you picking the Seer and you never got back to me on what I asked you.
    WE DOO...like...seriously ive bbeen off here for so long we need soomething to help the PPT lot back AND THIS...IS...IT
    YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU

seriously, as someone who was really into Pokeplace Town while it existed (even post-SppF) i've wanted this stuff to return...THANK YOU .__.

*off to sign up*
    How will your characer be fighting before the New World? Not sure if we shoud have him wait for a fruit and just give a zoan or paramecia now? What are your thoughts as the player>
    You should play Secret Story:La Maispn des Torsion. We need 2-3 more people for it to start.
    Btw,it includes role playing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…