• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• in engish it means Simplicity In Everything CROWN, it also has an original origin but that cannot be translated correctly since it's in dutch.
    It has been a long while since I heard from anybody. But I haven't left yet. I have Been playing Animal Crossing: City Folk I caught 5 coalacanths, a pretty rare fish, today took a while to get my first one like 3 hours I think. Then I caught an extra and more from my other characters. Haven't played pokemon in a while. I also started a new game on Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wing and the lost ocean I wasn' that far into my first profile. Since my last save was 3/8/2008 something like that. Now I played like 3 and half hours into the game Kalas is level 7 Xelia is level 5. Also been posting on gamespot( sort of) and darkspyro. I also like to get money for the first three pokemon movies that came out and ecco: defender of the future for ps2.
    hi crown, sorry about not being on but like bardock says "i know how to fight thats all, it doesn't take a whole lot of brains to become a great fighter." i just use my own inventive combos, the way you fight depends on you but i know war techniques. boujutsu is the art of war. i use my own style of fighting though.
    It's very strange. I tend to do things like send people messages, check my messages, or see who's online the second I get the message or they log on. That includes Email, VMs, PM, everything. Usually this only happens with Leafheart.
    Lol!
    I do that a lot. People seem to like sending me messages right when I log off, or a few minutes afterwards.
    Hi =). I'm rating, missed school, the everyday stuff. Well, the latter not but I couldn't assist today.
    If you don't mind, I'm going to go for a while. I feel like playing Oblivion. Unfortunately, my XBox360 is in a different room than my computer, so I can't play both and be online at the same time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…