• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay then, your choice, and glad to have you doing work

Alright, I send the PM tomorrow evening or early tomorrow morning
    That's true, we do need to discuss this. You sure though?

I'll send a PM to everyone at the same time, so thoughts go to all four do us. It's you, me, Jean Grey, and ansem the wise, correct?
    Heya Señor, Delta again. If you're busy with school work, I can work on the challenge, and do your part for you. Wuld this be needed?
    Well, I kinda feel the pressure lol. I know I say this alot but.. I'll try making a post today, if I find time to do so. the others probably don't take notice of the happening, so it should be okay.
    But I have a question: Is Lucy unconcious at the moment?

I suck at character development. lol. It can be like Vampire-puberty with rebelious attitudes etc. I'll figure it out
    It's not like you post a lot though. I'd just say that, for you, it's one of those lucky days to post Bessy's mind out :p

Gotta love what she has to say xD
    yeah you are. lol.
    I'll just figure something out for after she wakes up at the infirmary.
    I dislike the personality she's slowly getting. I don't know what I was thinking when I made that SU. lol
    Heya Señor. For my post with Halt next, which will be later tonight, sorry for the delay, exam stress and bleeeeeh, would it make sense to have Cynthia need to be supported to the infirmary too? I would imagine Halt needing more, broken leg and all, but she's not too healthy herself. Sorry for the rambling, stress >.<
    I knew that. I think I can have more control over her now. it's just been a stresing week, and jumpng right into a mission doesn't really work either.

I really just want to kill her off and start fresh. lol
    But miraculous character developement also works. Though, I am completely empty of ideas
    'i am incredibly tired of Lucy. I have no idea what to do of her. lol
    I'll try getting up a post later today
    Well, thanks :p I try to be super organized in the long run...now if only I could do that irl XD

I'm trying what I can to keep people in check. I didn't think it would have to resort to adding a lot of other things that the first two didn't need :/

You have a point. I think her little...feature helps with that too. From what I've read, they can speak all sorts of dialects. Haha, then I guess it's good to be glad Bessy's in Leeta's group :p
    By the way, ya like Sonic?
    He's there as co-GM, so I guess that's why :p

I already tried implementing a warning system. Hopefully that's enough to get their attention. (I didn't it would get so out of hand with a giant roster.)

Oh...I thought she was Southern. Gaston is actually the English one of the helper bunch. Well, Leeta and Bessy do share that "tough-love" personality, for one :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…