• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Regardless of whether you come back or not, I'm impressed at how many posts you made over a two year span, and I'm sure you've been banned a few times which makes it even more impressive.

It's also pretty sad
    don't blame you for moving on in life years ago, but we had a blast back in the day till the lot of us moved on in life. here's to hoping to see you again in the age of the hipster.
    How does a guy who was only active for roughly 2 years have the 6th highest postcount on the forum I mean seriously, good thing you realised you need to get a life after that time lmao
    I remember a time back when I was but a mere scrub when members like you strode the site.

A time of intelligence.

A time of prosperity.

A time...of BattleFranky.
    The Image of Professor Oak's Double has been burned into my mind as symbol of a hero, I will miss you and the lessons you have taught me.
    I see this guy on that Wutpiece forum from time to time, so I know he's around, but...

Why the 15-month absence? o_0
    A whole year already? Damn.

Also, Franky's avatar should be retired, too many people use it and try to be like him, and fail miserably.
    Battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…