• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing pretty well. I go to a Pokémon group every week and I own a clan here. ^^

It's the Black Ice Clan if you're interested in competitive battling.
    Life's been good. I went to Yellowstone National Park earlier this summer. That place is amazing, and the temps there were only in the 60s and 70s, compared to 100+ here, so it felt great outside. There were lots of birds of prey too (I love birds). Something like ten ospreys, six bald eagles and a single golden eagle counted over the five day trip.

Otherwise its been a little boring. But I did get a laptop for graduation, and a finally got a cell phone a few days ago too.
    The old forum never really got far, then I spent some time on the forums of some friends, before finally creating another EE forum. Its worked out fairly well since I opened it, with periods of downtime followed by periods of activity. Right now it seems to be just starting a new period of activity, however with college starting for me next week and starting soon for one of the other members I'm not sure how long it will be active for all the current squadrons.

You don't have to join, and if you do join you don't have to post, you can just come and chat if you're online while the rest of us are.

So how have things been for you lately?
    Wow, its been like...... two years since I lasst saw you. Hello again!

It was deleted a long time ago (summer 2009) because it broke the rules for a social group. I was aware it broke the rules when i made it. And more recently they disabled social groups altogether. But since then, I've created my own forum for Eevee Elite roleplaying :) The timeline has advanced from the First War off the original rpg to the Third War of the current one and there are two new opposing teams in addition to the Brotherhood. But I haven't been real active here on Serebii so I guess you didn't miss much here, you just missed a lot elsewhere.

http://eeveeelite.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx Here is a link if you want to join. The place isn't all to active, right now there are...... 4ish active members. But there is a chatbox at the bottom of every page! (It'll start you with a really wierd name, just click on it to change it). My chat name is Sol right now and my forum name is the same as here :p

Edit- Oh, haha, didn't notive Vader had already posted the link. Since I last talked to him the rpg became undead and I have no intent of closing it anymore. I didn't just kill off my squad's whole command structure for nothing!
    You're back! *Hugs*
    I think he closed the forum you were on and created a new one. I think he's going to close, if he hasn't already, the current one. I'll give you the link in a minute.
    You're on my friends list (I think we added each other because our Birthdays are close or something) and I only talked to you once or twice so I thought i'd drop by to say 'Hi' ^_^.
    I'm kind of tired... I'm going to bed soon.
    Anyway, I need you to post in the Eevee Elite. I'll give you the details in a PM.
    Hows it goin.
    same i have level 100 mewtwo mine knows hpyer beam, fire blast,pysic,aura sphere i also have a level 100 abra of wifi a level 100 arceus(off my freind) and i used to have level 100 mesprit but trad3ed to my freind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…